OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your replys silentrealm :) you're not a hater like the rest of some of these shmucks :p

anyways.... I will admit that yeah as I said I reckon the metal\goth look is hot.... but I mean.... a girl doesnt HAVE to look like that to make me think they're hot, thats just one certain style i think is awesome looking and listed another style I didnt like. I see many girls around my town\in the mall etc where I'll be like "holy shit she is cute" and she wont be dressed metal or gothic, remember I do actually mention a "metal" look which you know could be anything... jeans and a t-shirt, or jeans with holes in the knees, a denim patch jacket and a metal as t-shirt and big army boots.

In general..... I just like what I like when I see it... i mean look at the pic of the very first chick i posted in my last post... she doesnt look too metal, or gothic atall.. but i reckon shes extremely cute......

silentrealm i do agree about the pic of the last chick i posted... photoshopping\air brushing is lame.... but her hair is cool a rad colour and her makeup\clothes look pretty rad too.

yeah.

Ret- said:
In general..... I just like what I like when I see it... i mean look at the pic of the very first chick i posted in my last post... she doesnt look too metal, or gothic atall.. but i reckon shes extremely cute......
I reckon she's a butter-faced, mediocre-looking girl wearing a cool Queensryche shirt... that's about it. To each his or her own, I guess. And for the record, I'm definitely not down with the "big-boobed blonds".

Silent Realm rocks :headbang:

Back to the topic, here is another one for you, Ally Sheedy. Actually she must be pretty old by now, cause i've seen her in the movie "Breakfast Club", some of you might know it is an old movie, and she was playing a crazy student in the movie, which i like very much :) So i am not an old lover, i just like the created character in the movie, so it is only a frame of time from the past and nothing else. Actually they made her kinda crap in the end of the movie with make up and stuff:

tbc0530.jpg

PS: Why do i think i am gonna regret posting this ? :)

I dont think too much of this band, but when trying to think of more attractive women.. this girl comes to mind..

Julie from Without Face

Julie.jpg

wfjulie3.jpg

one of those annoying perfect-featured women with huge eyes.. dont you just hate em? :p (or love em)

Wow, before reading anything I looked at the top picture and thought, "SilentRealm posted a picture of herself." For some reason her face in that picture reminds me a lot of you.

if you wanna look nice, tease your hair

fshow.8.jpg

but he even looks fucken uber 80s metal without the tease

fshow.14.jpg

if you havnt noticed paul gilbert is my favorite player...

turke said:
So we understand from that, Paul Gilbert is a beautiful girl.... according to the topic :)

his hands are beautiful...

that was really and attempt to hijack the topic into a conversation about how cool teased hair is.

SilentRealm said:
haha thanks, i think its just the facial expressions she pulls tho.. i guess i do a similar thing.. i wish i looked like that! :p

You could have posted that pic and said it was you and I bet ya $20 no one would have questioned it.. (unless they actually know that band)

Status
Not open for further replies.