OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, when I scrolled down it was first like "hey she's pretty," and then when I scrolled down some more it turned into "wow where'd her clothes go?"

Nemesis_lxix said:
turkhan.jpg
nemhan.jpg

there... now we all look nice.

OK, i became Brad Pitt, that is good, but you seem kinda gay :lol:

PS: Actually it is not me in my avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliwakker
You are a bunch of cunning linguists aren't you.

You lifted that one from James Bond, man.

Ian Gillan actually...from Knocking at your Back Door

"Of a common cunning linguist
A master of many tongues"

Nemesis_lxix said:
They all look the same !

She is Chinese (Taiwanese which are pure blood Chinese) and they do not look the same. My wife is Japanese, so obviously I like Asian women and I can 98% of the time differentiate between Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Philipina and Korean women (and even men to a lesser degree due to the fact I don't enjoy looking at them) because they are simply quite different in facial appearance.

Bryant

DoomsdayZach said:
... that's no good.....

"Check out dem 14 year old titties! Hawt damn!"

no thanks.

She is no child. You can gawk and not feel like a perv.

In fact, she is sooo beautiful in my eyes, I don't even see her in a lustful way. She looks like an angel to me. Not that I would kick her out of bed (though my wife might do it for me :erk: ) but there is no close second for me as far as "The" most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Bryant

proulxski said:
So you like 14 year old gilrs than? lol

She's pretty! And I thought the same thing...where'd her close go? and how come the rest arnt off :)

Do a search. Viv posed nude as well. There are no hardcore pix of her, but plenty of Playboy type photos.

Bryant

The Yngster said:
i was talking more about her style than her actual appearance, it boggles my mind why someone would go so far out of their way to look like that

Yes.... I think she is FUCKING hot... I HAAAATE the "surfy" and "trendy" look with the pink and bright coloured makeup and the typical big boobed blondes... I reckon the Metal\gothic look is extremely cool and hot looking, if wearing a metal t-shirt of a band I like thats even better.:headbang:

I mean like.... im not saying you HAVE to look over the top or anything.... but for one I like the alternative look to whats "in" or in the trends etc... have some originallity\uniqueness and be yourself instead of conforming to norms of the weakling masses I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.