OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for some more of my bad taste in girls...

5260187.jpg

F'er (not easter yet :lol: ) chick is totally pushing them up.

The hot guy thread is buried because the girls here have better things to do than to scrounge around myspace or hotguys.com or whatever other website there might be to post pics of mediocre at best looking guys posing in front of palm trees or in a marsh somewhere with out of proportion muscles and waxed chests and fake sweaty hair clad in cut off denim shorts. Either that or we're too lazy.

Jessica Biel is hot.....and her tits deserve an academy award for their work in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

...agree with the Olsen Twins and Aguilira being :puke:

inappropriate lewd joke time..

I dont think she'd be very good in bed

Yeah...give her a few years though ;)

:lol:
Beelzebub said:
F'er (not easter yet :lol: ) chick is totally pushing them up.

The hot guy thread is buried because the girls here have better things to do than to scrounge around myspace or hotguys.com or whatever other website there might be to post pics of mediocre at best looking guys posing in front of palm trees or in a marsh somewhere with out of proportion muscles and waxed chests and fake sweaty hair clad in cut off denim shorts. Either that or we're too lazy.

Actually, you sum it up pretty well. Simple antropology and biology rules tells us that, men are easier on (not so picky) and always demanding about sex. That is nature's law. I've seen in a BBC documentary, an anonymus woman, goes into a university campus and asks student men, if they wanna have sex with her, and most of them say yes.
Opposite to that, an anonymus "good looking" man, in the same campus, got pretty bad results to his calls :lol:
That is because, we, as men, only contribute the breeding activity as guests :lol: , but you, women, have a lot to do, even when it is over. I mean carrying the baby, ,giving birth, caring the baby, raising it... etc.
So that instict forces you to be very very picky about men, and not so willing about sex as we do :) Cause you have a lot to do after it. There are other factors of course, human copulation is pretty complex :)

By the way i don't say that we are hit and run, but in the evolution human history, things developed that way according to the science. The duties for women and men are different. So don't get me wrong :)

PS: Sorry for my Tarzan english :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.