OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, isn't there like a 4 month waiting period before getting the results of HIV tests? I doubt a guy would stick around that long without any fun in the first place.

DoomsdayZach said:
Oh, and be hot, skinny, big boobs, nice butt, and rich. That's all i ask.

so basically the girlfriend you already have.. assuming youre still with beanie.

turke said:
Actually, the things you say are all connected to what i say in the roots. Cause you know, there is nothing in the nature to be called "morale", it is created by the human mind to ease things out. It actually doesn't exist. Also "egos" are in the same category. Human mind maskes them. Also your concerns about safety. I wanna ask you, do you bring the guys to the hospital for an HIV test before going to bed with them ? I don't think so

firstly, by safety i mean fear of being brutally raped, tortured, mutilated, killed. Theres more immediate dangers out there than just HIV although thats also something to consider, and hell not even just HIV you've got your other sexually transmitted diseases too.

Also you can talk all you want about these concerns not being in 'nature'... I'm just saying they're all factors that could be considered constraints in an experiment like that. Nature or not, these are concerns that women are faced with, and they run through all of our minds before we even consider anything with a guy. Now whether theyre a part of social conditioning from living in an unsafe world or they stem from something more primal the fact is they remain.

MrFast said:
Another thing, isn't there like a 4 month waiting period before getting the results of HIV tests? I doubt a guy would stick around that long without any fun in the first place.

It takes about 3 weeks depending on where you go.

i prefer the term surprize sex, then rape....

jk, dont hang me then kill me, just a joke.

And you can get a test that takes only like one hour i think.

Just use a condom everytime and you shouldn't have to many worries

I think i ruined the run of this topic myself. I am sorry. Please get back to the topic and forget my ideas about nature or whatever :) They don't count, but women rule :)

turke said:
So tell me, if i am wrong on something, i wanna hear it, to correct myself.
nature is complex. human cognitive ability is simple. we fail to understand so we simplify what we understand, and then claim that we are the ones observing a simple nature.

Muriel Anderson and the so called "harp guitar".

anderson.jpg

Kenneth R. said:
nature is complex. human cognitive ability is simple

I'm studying the brain and cognition atm and I have to say I disagree with that statement :p .. the complexity of our minds is quite amazing in fact. I'd go into it but its the wrong thread for it - and you guys dont want me getting too far into geek mode im sure :loco:

hot chicks: hmmmmmm, i take it no one liked my hot old mama mrs shfedfe fdfewf i posted before :lol: maybe she was a little TOO old. well im sitting here trying to think of more but im seriously out of ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.