OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh the brain is indeed complex. most people's thoughts' aren't. :lol:

and are we not also part of nature, therefore i argue nature is extremely complex and we simply do not understand it.

I think it's hot when chicks go into geek mode. Most girls pretend to be idiots nowadays because, apparently, it's the IN thing to do. Too much of Paris Hilton on TV I guess... When a girl can be openly intelligent I think it's awesome. If she's a metalhead who plays video games then I'm in heaven :D

uh oh, goin' off topic again...

Amanda Tapping From Stargate SG-1...

sam7oc.jpg

War_Blade said:
Just use a condom everytime and you shouldn't have to many worries

thats a common misconception among people. condoms dont protect any type of disease very well, and half the time they dont work with pregnancy either.

Montu Sekhmet said:
thats a common misconception among people. condoms dont protect any type of disease very well, and half the time they dont work with pregnancy either.
That is seriously the single dumbest thing i have ever seen anyone say in my life. I'm not kidding. If you know how to put a condom on your dick, you're more than likely pretty well off. YES, things can and do happen such as ripping, falling off, etc, but transmission of disease and pregnancy while using a condom is so significantly less.

And yes matt, every single actress should pose provocatively for my viewing pleasure.

Montu Sekhmet said:

So, you're suggesting we should stop using them? That sounds wise. Oh and btw dude, your signature is not funny. Just wanted to point that out.

Kenneth R. said:
oh the brain is indeed complex. most people's thoughts' aren't.

and are we not also part of nature, therefore i argue nature is extremely complex and we simply do not understand it.

:lol: very true - warning! the following is aimed at kenneth and whoever else doesnt mind to read one of my long-winded-boring-nature-related tangents, it does not contain messages relating to women, sex or anything to do with this particular thread ( D'OH! - I know, I'm shocked too :p ). Thankyou, drive through, come again:

onto nature, it might sound wierd but one of the things that absolutely fascinates me is bacteria and virus'. Virus' on one hand are the most amazing things because all they really are is little packets of DNA surrounded by a protein coating. They have no brain, nor any internal life support system yet they know how to survive, multiply, transport - pretty much like todays mainstream youth :) - and they can utterly destroy their host if so choose.

But the thing that gets me, is the 'man vs nature' battle, and how we like to believe we have the ultimate control, yet something as simple as a bacteria on the other hand, we simply cannot get ahead of. Sure we've created antibiotics but the law of nature means that bacteria is forever mutating and changing through natural selection and therefore ever growing stronger and more resistant to it (eg, MRSA - methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is why I hate pill doctors who prescribe antibiotics for everything) No matter how hard we work to find drugs that will kill them, theyre always gaining the upper hand through such a simple natural rule.

MrFast said:
I think it's hot when chicks go into geek mode. Most girls pretend to be idiots nowadays because, apparently, it's the IN thing to do. Too much of Paris Hilton on TV I guess... When a girl can be openly intelligent I think it's awesome. If she's a metalhead who plays video games then I'm in heaven

I'm also addicted to RPG's and stealth games :)

stay tuned for my talk tomorrow on quantum mechanics, another area i find absolutely riveting - I hear its Paris' favourite subject and she is like so totally cool, so like, I wanted to be just like her! *squeals* and yesterday i like, bought this big gold belt, and like these really cool orange platform shoes, they are just like so glam!...ok, losing braincells..back to normal me now.. OPETH RULES :headbang:

SilentRealm said:
Virus' on one hand are the most amazing things because all they really are is little packets of DNA surrounded by a protein coating. They have no brain, nor any internal life support system yet they know how to survive, multiply, transport - pretty much like todays mainstream youth

Haha :lol:

SilentRealm said:
stay tuned for my talk tomorrow on quantum mechanics, another area i find absolutely riveting - I hear its Paris' favourite subject and she is like so totally cool, so like, I wanted to be just like her! *squeals* and yesterday i like, bought this big gold belt, and like these really cool orange platform shoes, they are just like so glam!...ok, losing braincells..back to normal me now.. OPETH RULES :headbang:

PLEASE start talking about QM...or theoretical Astrophysics...or both:)

So whats your take on M-Theory?

Montu Sekhmet said:

I also agree that this is one of the dumbest things i've heard in a long time, if not ever. Condoms dont work against pregnancy half the time? Every girl in the world with an active sex life would have 9 kids by now

Yngvai X said:
is it just me, or is every actress in hollywood required to do provocative, sexy photoshoots for magazines now?

Just you. In which magazine your photos were? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.