OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentRealm said:
basically like all of us women..

maybe but well as much as I dont mind a guy who loves his guitar, I'd like his hands on ME some of the time, otherwise im going to just get bored *ho hum*.

Actually I've got a question for you guitarists out there, or musicians in general.. but can a guy have passion for a woman AND his instrument too? I'm not saying musicians are sexless (lord knows theyre not), but I'm asking about real forceful passion not just being 'up' for it, pun intended.
yes. because as you're all well aware of :lol: i am passionate about relationships and well, sometimes in life my music is all i've had, and i channel everything into it, so i am passionate about that as well. given the choice i'd pick woman over guitar though

SilentRealm said:
basically like all of us women..

maybe but well as much as I dont mind a guy who loves his guitar, I'd like his hands on ME some of the time, otherwise im going to just get bored *ho hum*.

Actually I've got a question for you guitarists out there, or musicians in general.. but can a guy have passion for a woman AND his instrument too? I'm not saying musicians are sexless (lord knows theyre not), but I'm asking about real forceful passion not just being 'up' for it, pun intended.

i think it depends on the person, im a pretty big wierdo so it would be hard for me. Plus i am always worried about girls distracting me from playing so i stray away from relationships.

In fact, i am such a big wierdo i have actually gotten errect from looking at guitars....:loco:

Kenneth R. said:
yes. because as you're all well aware of :lol: i am passionate about relationships and well, sometimes in life my music is all i've had, and i channel everything into it, so i am passionate about that as well. given the choice i'd pick woman over guitar though

You go sell your amp and buy me a necklace :lol:

War_Blade said:
i think it depends on the person, im a pretty big wierdo so it would be hard for me. Plus i am always worried about girls distracting me from playing so i stray away from relationships.

The right girl won't be enough of a self centered bitch to distract you from your life's passion. ;)

The Stormbringer said:
Bassists sure can. Besides, we've got stronger fingers and the longest wood

:lol: so bassists are the way to go hey!

DoomsdayZach said:
Nope, they can't. Guitarists are a strange breed.

yeah that was my understanding, interesting to see it confirmed ;)

proulxski said:
haha! Thats good to hear SR (About the massages) I must admit thier i something about it for either guy or women...but it works well on both sex's...Nice Shoulder/neck rub than you move down to the back and sides...
It all works out to your advantage in the end!

thats right :p - if a guy doesnt mind making a woman feel good, she is going to be MORE than happy to return the favour, in all sorts of ways

Yngvai X said:
The right girl won't be enough of a self centered bitch to distract you from your life's passion. ;)
Not even with a blowjob? Man, you need to get with the program. If a chick is going to jump on your nuts, you put down whatever the fuck you are doing. Of course, if she wants you to put down the guitar to "spend time with her" or "go shoe shopping" or "do the dishes" then yes, the bitch needs to be shot.:headbang:

Or I'd just take my guitar with me, unless it's a rediculously expensive guitar. In that case, I'd bring a cheaper guitar with me.

DoomsdayZach said:
Not even with a blowjob? Man, you need to get with the program. If a chick is going to jump on your nuts, you put down whatever the fuck you are doing. Of course, if she wants you to put down the guitar to "spend time with her" or "go shoe shopping" or "do the dishes" then yes, the bitch needs to be shot.:headbang:

I never said i was gay... Of course i'll take sex, but thats about it. Dont expect me to call you or want to spend time with you..

I think someone has to check his priorities :lol:
:lol: What? shredding???

The right girl won't be enough of a self centered bitch to distract you from your life's passion.;)

I dont think girls like that exist...

I can honesty say i have never been in love before, excluding my guitars of course

It's not really that they're wierd, but that none of them are hot, like the chicks we put up on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.