OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth R. said:
im tellin you guys. artists. artist girls....

wouldnt date a musician - wouldnt date an artist (with very few exceptions, like kenneth for eg, theres way too much ego happening on both accounts).

and yeah, no girl is going to want to be used only for sex so if a guy doesnt want to put a little effort in, then dont even bother trying to get anyone at all. No self-respecting girl will want you if she can get someone nicer and more caring somewhere else.

i only hear guitarists too complaining that girls seem to be always making them choose between them or their music and i cant see how that would be a reality. i dont know who would honestly want ALL of their mans attention 24/7, and to make him give up his music (again an ego thing, alot seem to think theyre the centre of their womans universe and she has nothing else but him, *yawn*).

SilentRealm said:
wouldnt date a musician - wouldnt date an artist (with very few exceptions, like kenneth for eg, theres way too much ego happening on both accounts).

and yeah, no girl is going to want to be used only for sex so if a guy doesnt want to put a little effort in, then dont even bother trying to get anyone at all. No self-respecting girl will want you if she can get someone nicer and more caring somewhere else.

i only hear guitarists too complaining that girls seem to be always making them choose between them or their music and i cant see how that would be a reality. i dont know who would honestly want ALL of their mans attention 24/7, and to make him give up his music (again an ego thing, alot seem to think theyre the centre of their womans universe and she has nothing else but him, *yawn*).

American girls demand 1000% attention from their men. And it's one thing trying to be a musician and maintain attention, but when you're a musician with an inhumanely abnormal case of ADHD, oh yeah. It's so easy.

Music is the best thing in world. Beauty is temporary.

And SilentRealm, i think you can always find a better guy, as long as you look nice and beautiful (if you do), but after that, when you get old enough, i think you will have to accept musicians as well, am i wrong ? :) Of course if you didn't get married or whatever. We shouldn't talk big about these things.

SilentRealm said:
So Silent Realm wants someone that likes Opeth, is into RPGs, is a scientist and practices no music or any other form of art. I think I fit that profile ! I think of having an Opeth tattoo on my arm, I do a lasombra in a medieval chronicle, I am a computer scientist to be and I only wish I could hit the right cord on my sixstring just once !:lol::lol::lol:

Kenneth R. said:
i'd drop my guitar for my girl any day. come on think men, one is inanimate :p
Seek medical attention immediately ! :lol:

turke said:
You go sell your amp and buy me a necklace :lol:
I know a person that actually did that only it was with a bass guitar and a ring !

The Stormbringer said:
Bassists sure can. Besides, we've got stronger fingers and the longest wood.:lol:
:lol:

Ok this is a little something to keep you company.
tanja_big.jpg

lullacry.jpg

I am off for a week of rest and I don’t know if I will have access to the wed so possibly you will be hearing from me in no less than 10 days. All you guys out there have a great Easter and this year try not to shoot at the Easter bunny :lol: ROFL

Nemesis Ixix said:
So Silent Realm wants someone that likes Opeth, is into RPGs, is a scientist and practices no music or any other form of art. I think I fit that profile ! I think of having an Opeth tattoo on my arm, I do a lasombra in a medieval chronicle, I am a computer scientist to be and I only wish I could hit the right cord on my sixstring just once !

Nemesis you do sound like my perfect idea of a guy! ;)

turke said:
And SilentRealm, i think you can always find a better guy, as long as you look nice and beautiful (if you do), but after that, when you get old enough, i think you will have to accept musicians as well, am i wrong ? Of course if you didn't get married or whatever. We shouldn't talk big about these things.

haha I WISH that was all it took :p - i will never accept musicians damnit, NEVER! :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:
American girls demand 1000% attention from their men.

sucks to be an American guy then! I cant speak for other women, but when I have a bf I spend on average about one day a week raping him (maybe another couple of hours a few days after if he is lucky) then kick him out for the rest of the week. Its not that I'd be sick of him - well maybe a little..theres only so much time you can spend with someone before you need a couple of days break - It's just that I have stuff to do and I assume he would too.

Saying you'd never date someone because of their occupation is weird. I get home and take my shoes off and forget about work just like a lawyer, banker, doctor or IT consultant. I guess there are some occupations I would find more disturbing than others though, but unless she plans on being a mortician outside of working hours, I wouldn't write a girl off. :)

Buy I guess there are a lot of guys out there "suffering for their music" without actually being good at it or making a dime from it which would make them hobbyists/enthusiasts, not musicians. I treat my career like a business not a lifestyle, and there's always time and money for my girl at the end.

SilentRealm said:

You dont even understand, if you to dedicate yourself 110% to your instrument, your nothing. I have no time for women in my life.

And i think the whole no girls wants to be used for sex thing can be debated, I mean there are some real sluts out there...

Chris Brooks said:
Saying you'd never date someone because of their occupation is weird. I get home and take my shoes off and forget about work just like a lawyer, banker, doctor or IT consultant. I guess there are some occupations I would find more disturbing than others though, but unless she plans on being a mortician outside of working hours, I wouldn't write a girl off. :)

Buy I guess there are a lot of guys out there "suffering for their music" without actually being good at it or making a dime from it which would make them hobbyists/enthusiasts, not musicians. I treat my career like a business not a lifestyle, and there's always time and money for my girl at the end.

Oh my god, Chris Brooks is here. Man, your playing is great. :worship: Keep rockin :headbang:

And people, if you don't know this guy, he plays better than you in anyways. You can be sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.