OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who loves massages? Given one to your girl, or any girl iss just so joyous... especially if they acknowledge the fact that you're good at it!

It might just be me but I think chix like that kind of stuff, that extra bit of attention, touchy feely (of course I think most guys love a good rub ever so often!) I'm going to go right out and ask SR her opinion on it!

SilentRealm said:
onto nature, it might sound wierd but one of the things that absolutely fascinates me is bacteria and virus'. Virus' on one hand are the most amazing things because all they really are is little packets of DNA surrounded by a protein coating. They have no brain, nor any internal life support system yet they know how to survive, multiply, transport - pretty much like todays mainstream youth :) - and they can utterly destroy their host if so choose.

But the thing that gets me, is the 'man vs nature' battle, and how we like to believe we have the ultimate control, yet something as simple as a bacteria on the other hand, we simply cannot get ahead of. Sure we've created antibiotics but the law of nature means that bacteria is forever mutating and changing through natural selection and therefore ever growing stronger and more resistant to it (eg, MRSA - methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is why I hate pill doctors who prescribe antibiotics for everything) No matter how hard we work to find drugs that will kill them, theyre always gaining the upper hand through such a simple natural rule.

I like this type of Silent Realm too :)

Yngvai X said:
Are you calling me a hollywood actress? :lol:

:lol: No, thank God. Your question just look liked it could be understood in couple of ways. :p

Or I've lost my English grammar somewhere. Which is highly possible. :kickass:

Too many "white girls" on this thread. Was' wrong with ya'll honkies ? Show me the Asian girls. ^___^ No offense to any "white girls" out there by the way. I think beauty comes in all colors. I also think "beauty" comes in all shapes and sizes.
Am I trying to suck up to any females on this board by saying such stuff ? Hell yeah !! However that was only the secondary objective. The primary objective was to create worshippers who follow Bryant blindly.
Do you believe any of that ? Believe this then.... only the former paragraph was in jest. I love people and I believe almost all women are beautiful. The only ones who aren't are ones who are ugly in their heart.

P.S. Ya'll don't think I might've had enough to drink today have ya ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Too many "white girls" on this thread. Was' wrong with ya'll honkies ? Show me the Asian girls. ^___^ No offense to any "white girls" out there by the way. I think beauty comes in all colors. I also think "beauty" comes in all shapes and sizes.
Am I trying to suck up to any females on this board by saying such stuff ? Hell yeah !! However that was only the secondary objective. The primary objective was to create worshippers who follow Bryant blindly.
Do you believe any of that ? Believe this then.... only the former paragraph was in jest. I love people and I believe almost all women are beautiful. The only ones who aren't are ones who are ugly in their heart.

P.S. Ya'll don't think I might've had enough to drink today have ya ?

Bryant

uhhh, you might want to look again, theres plenty of asians...

Bryant said:

And i think beauty comes in a tall, skinny, big boobed blonde chick :lol:

proulxski said:
It might just be me but I think chix like that kind of stuff, that extra bit of attention, touchy feely (of course I think most guys love a good rub ever so often!) I'm going to go right out and ask SR her opinion on it!

yes one of my requirements for my next bf.. MUST GIVE GOOD MASSAGES!! I'm so the massage whore and my last bf was hopeless :( (selfish men usually are)

Bryant said:
Too many "white girls" on this thread. Was' wrong with ya'll honkies ? Show me the Asian girls. ^___^ No offense to any "white girls" out there by the way. I think beauty comes in all colors

hey I've posted more than my fair share of the dark skinned beauties, Gina Torres, Kristin Kreuk, Aishwarya Rai etc etc

Kenneth R. said:
SR likes Opeth, RPG's, science, and compared today's youth to viruses.

well, just to clarify, not ONLY Opeth, you got your SyX, Ayreon, COB, Arch Enemy, Edguy, Hammerfall, the list goes on.. and on.. :)

thats enough scientific rants for me for a while on this forum anyway, anyone wants more they gotta catch up with me on msn lol. Back to beautiful women:

You want Asian girls, what about Lucy Liu then? I've always thought she isnt totally unbearable (and prolly my fav of the Charlies Angels mob)

Lucy-Liu-Star-in-the-New-Version-of-Charlie-Chan-2.jpg

SilentRealm said:
yes one of my requirements for my next bf.. MUST GIVE GOOD MASSAGES!! I'm so the massage whore and my last bf was hopeless :( (selfish men usually are)

now your just being picky...

my hands have a guitar in them at all times...

Thraxz said:
Lucy Liu can be unbelieveably hot one moment and "meh" the next

basically like all of us women..

War Blade said:
now your just being picky...

my hands have a guitar in them at all times...

maybe but well as much as I dont mind a guy who loves his guitar, I'd like his hands on ME some of the time, otherwise im going to just get bored *ho hum*.

Actually I've got a question for you guitarists out there, or musicians in general.. but can a guy have passion for a woman AND his instrument too? I'm not saying musicians are sexless (lord knows theyre not), but I'm asking about real forceful passion not just being 'up' for it, pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.