OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
turke said:
Have you ever wondered why SilentRealm get such praise form the male members of the board ? It is obviously because of her avatar If she put something else instead of her picture, no one would ever care to make such compliments anyway. It is human (actually human male ) nature to praise the beautiful (so, fertile) woman in all comunities. It comes from inside, like an instict, especially from the adolescent population of the community. And i am sure she knows it, and she uses the trick very well.

In all honesty? This is a hard one to answer and one I've tried to avoid answering at all costs, but ignoring it doesnt seem to make it go away!! Jax, Beelz and Prog Maiden have their own pics as avatars also, all of whom I happen to think are absolutely beautiful looking women. If a guy put his pic as his avatar that would be awesome too (in fact I think theres one who does, just cant remember who that is). To me, taking a 'photogenic' picture doesnt mean anything and while it shouldnt be something to be praised constantly over, it shouldnt be something to be slammed over either. I've stressed this before and I will stress again.. do NOT make assumptions about someone's personality/ego/intentions based on the way YOU think they look! I would much rather someone think I was intelligent, cool, friendly, a geek, and praise me over the qualities of who I actually am rather than just a stupid picture. Also I dont see the girls here constantly fawning over the hot guys here, this just further solidifies my opinion that a very large chunk of the male population are nothing more than walking dicks.

thankyou, please drive through..

Oops sorry, i think i said something wrong. But it is me, you know, again i tried to explain something stupid, and i made it all wrong. I screwed up.
I am really sorry. The "trick" thing was a joke. Actually you got me wrong a little bit. I didn't mean anything about your personality or anything. But i think it is all over now there is no turning back for me, is there ? :saint:

OK i won't write to this topic anymore. My english sucks. I think it is the best for me to participate less in this forum from now on. The best for everyone.

PS: I think i should learn to let things go and not make comments that will cause harm to anybody and keep my ideas to myself. :erk:

SilentRealm said:
In all honesty? This is a hard one to answer and one I've tried to avoid answering at all costs, but ignoring it doesnt seem to make it go away!! Jax, Beelz and Prog Maiden have their own pics as avatars also, all of whom I happen to think are absolutely beautiful looking women. If a guy put his pic as his avatar that would be awesome too (in fact I think theres one who does, just cant remember who that is). To me, taking a 'photogenic' picture doesnt mean anything and while it shouldnt be something to be praised constantly over, it shouldnt be something to be slammed over either. I've stressed this before and I will stress again.. do NOT make assumptions about someone's personality/ego/intentions based on the way YOU think they look! I would much rather someone think I was intelligent, cool, friendly, a geek, and praise me over the qualities of who I actually am rather than just a stupid picture. Also I dont see the girls here constantly fawning over the hot guys here, this just further solidifies my opinion that a very large chunk of the male population are nothing more than walking dicks.

jeez that is a bit harsh....

I should generalize guys like that...

somebody needs some whitesnake...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DN-VhSYw6aI&search=whitesnake

SilentRealm said:
If a guy put his pic as his avatar that would be awesome too (in fact I think theres one who does, just cant remember who that is). To me, taking a 'photogenic' picture doesnt mean anything and while it shouldnt be something to be praised constantly over, it shouldnt be something to be slammed over either. ..
i do, sometimes.... and i agree.

a representation or symbolism. thats the meaning of the word, basically. so you put something that represents you, and well... if it's actually you, i tend to think that does the most accurate job

SilentRealm said:

What you say is true in general and you do have every right to fell this way about people making assumptions and all but I don't think any of this happened in this thread. :) BTW I think it's Keneth who puts his picture on his avatar sometimes and i posted mine once in this thread on the Hot guy Off-Toppic part:lol:

Come on now ! I can't get any sleep so i will probably spend the night over my computer so we might as well post some pictures. :)
bl-hilaryasheidi.jpg

This is the million dollar baby, but I just can't find a good picture of her.
sorry for the spelling but i am too bored to check it.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.