OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoomsdayZach said:
Mosh pit chicks = the best.

I met this one girl at a Children of Bodom show and she had really long hair flowing down her back and was headbanging right next to me the whole time. I told her that it's awesome that she'd come out, support metal and rawk like she did. She ended up being really cool and she kept feeding me liquor for the rest of the show. Too bad she spilled most of the liquor all over me :lol: Luckily this ended up making us have wild butt sex all night. (j/k)

SilentRealm said:
can you imagine a fat ugly mosh chick crowd surfin? *shudders* :lol:

Have you ever seen the legendary Mosh Girl? :lol:

mosh.jpg

http://www.miscproject.com/mosh/ :lol:

Smallville is an awsome t.v show... I personally am addicted to it...But I grew up on Superman Comic books and well pretty much every super hero under in this universe lol!

So on a smallville note their has been and is alot of hot/pretty/beautiful girls on that t.v show... Kristin kreuk being 1 of them...

Alison Mack
mack1.jpg

Chris Brooks said:
Ouch. Can I carry your baggage miss?

you dont have to have baggage to see that there are more than a few guys out there of which this statement is true.. and to protest otherwise is either naive or unrealistically optimistic of human male behaviour. Does it mean that there arent fantastic guys too, and total gentlemen too? Of course not, I've met more than my share of those THANKGOD :lol: - its just the bad ones that get frustrating to deal with, and it really seems there are alot of them.

Taliwakker said:
Been there....done that...And a night with Rich and Phil would have raised the bar that little bit higher

:lol: - yes Rich is one of these gentlemen! He carried my suitcase from the airport - and thankgod he did, I probably would have lost it otherwise from sheer neglect :p - lol and yeah, Rich and Phil have SO set the bar for me for what men to look for :lol: - especially Phil when he told me if that guy at the bar was gonna try and 'win me' I was on my own while he hid behind the bar :lol: - classic!

Noble Viking said:
Have you ever seen the legendary Mosh Girl?

Nope, but she looks like she is really having an awesome time so go her! :headbang:

MrFast said:
Now I know where I recognize that Kristin chick... EURO TRIP! It's Fiona! It's just gotta be!

yeah Ive heard she is in that.. and Ive been dying to see that movie some day, I hear people going on about it all the time.

Ok back on track.. back on the Smallville track to be more precise:

Not as hot as Kristin (who could ever be as hot as kristin anyway?), but I think Erica Durance aka Lois Lane is very cute in her fiesty little way:

ed.jpg

SilentRealm said:
you dont have to have baggage to see that there are more than a few guys out there of which this statement is true.. and to protest otherwise is either naive or unrealistically optimistic of human male behaviour. Does it mean that there arent fantastic guys too, and total gentlemen too? Of course not, I've met more than my share of those THANKGOD - its just the bad ones that get frustrating to deal with, and it really seems there are alot of them.

I'm sure there are, and above is far a softer version of what you said before - a much more balanced perspective, so I appreciate the clarification.

I just find it disturbing when I see women have that "most/all men are dogs" attitude, especially when they're bringing up the future men of the world. It's leaves me wondering how a young boy's supposed to gain any self-esteem when his mum walks around thinking that a large chunk of his gender are walking dicks, to paraphrase the earlier comment. If I had a daughter I wouldn't want her feeling her dad thought a large chunk of her gender were soul-destroying sluts. Anyway, you clarified your comment and I've explained mine. Bring out the Smallville chick again to get on track and I'll bow out. :)

Chris Brooks said:
I just find it disturbing when I see women have that "most/all men are dogs" attitude, especially when they're bringing up the future men of the world.

saying 'a large chunk' is hardly saying 'all/most' - it means, more than what is desirable in a populous, and I'm sure not too many girls out there that would disagree with it - being aware of this can only make a woman raise a better male because she will raise a gentleman, and she will show him how girls want to (and should) be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.