OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
War Blade said:
I find it hard to believe that she is comfortable laying on those rocks. She is quite cute though...

modelling isnt about comfort! most of the poses the women have to take are in fact extremely akward and uncomfortable - they just have to learn to relax their face enough so it doesnt show. But then, she is Japanese (?) - have you ever layed on a tatami mat?? Seriously not one of the most comfortable places to sleep!

Egads, that last pic of her in the black tank top isn't all that great..cute girl but she's got serious Samsonite-sized bags under her eyes..

SilentRealm said:
modelling isnt about comfort! most of the poses the women have to take are in fact extremely akward and uncomfortable - they just have to learn to relax their face enough so it doesnt show. But then, she is Japanese (?) - have you ever layed on a tatami mat?? Seriously not one of the most comfortable places to sleep!

i have slept on hot coal, im a viking!!!

Jax said:
Egads, that last pic of her in the black tank top isn't all that great..cute girl but she's got serious Samsonite-sized bags under her eyes..

yeah, but she earns those bags...all day on smallville set, and modeling on top of that..

Yep same here... I just find her very strange looking especially with the forehead and bags under eyes... + shes WAY too small\skinny for my personal liking heh.

We know dude, you dig pork. This is only... what.... the 500th time this thread you've reminded us?

I like her. She's attractive. Not without her flaws, but overall she looks a lot better than most other models. Plus she's awesome in Euro Trip. And that makes everything worth it.

...and sorry for that pic up there, so here to make it up to you:

pic22fm.jpg

pic38il.jpg

pic42yp1.jpg

pic54an.jpg

I can not possibly imagine how anyone can think this face looks weird.
kristin12ns.jpg

I figured it out... her eyes are 23198274721094712984 miles apart and her mouth is oddly shaped.

She's better looking in that last one because her eyes are closed and lipstick covers the other issue.

EDIT: Holy hell those are some attractive asian women... especially the second one:worship: .

Silent Realm... Tatami's are not that uncomfortable... I have slept on them lol! I do a martial art where you're thrown on this mat's! As far as i'm concerned if you can be thrown around on them (especially if you're 6'5 250Lbs lol) than sleeping on them should be a sinch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.