OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliwakker said:
Yeah Thraxz......don't ever imply i don't know my whores again...fool.

:lol: - yeah I've been to Tony's in Brisbane with him.. LOTS of whores in that place!!!!

The Yngster said:
reverse that, she's attractive normally, looks like a dirty, trashy, crack addicted whore in that pic

thats pretty harsh I think.. because she has a half-piece wig on and is wearing a black bikini? That's Melissa Joan-Hart's attempt at sexy right!! respect it!! :lol: - I would never say she looks like a whore of any sort in that pic, she doesn't.

trying to think of more Aussie 'babes' - its really hard you know!!!

I'm going to be stupid (don't get me confused with someone who actually likes this person) for a bit here and post a pic of what's supposed to be considered "hot" by mainstream standards in Australia today:

main_08.jpg

:puke: - Australia's latest answer to 'Kylie', soap "actress" turned "singer" (both terms are HIGHLY questionable) Natalie Bassingthwaite (how I can spell her name is beyond even my comprehension).

SilentRealm said:
on the eurotrip tangent.. does anyone like michelle trachtenberg?

She looks strange to me - and WAY too skinny for my taste, but big eyes and big lips and beautiful hair.. I could understand why guys would like her..

trachtenber97141.jpg

She is majorly hott... I also am a big fan of Scarlett Johanason and Jessica Alba

goth fiend said:
she is cute, but seems "fake" nice top she has (is that a bad thing for me to say? )

you people are forgiven for not being Australian and not knowing who the hell she is I guess :lol: - and well yes it is quite a nice top! My favourite part of the whole picture I think lol.

So in other words... He is completely right? Since Debbie Does Dallas was a shitty ass movie with a horrible plot lol :D

However on a sexyness scale of 1 - 10... Jessica Alba would be ranked as 'Jessica Alba'....I'll let you boys decide the actual numerical rating of her lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.