OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see ONE 7 string and she's wearing a band shirt to one of the most annoying shit bands ever... and appears to be playing the most retarded single fret Slipknot knockoff shit ever... I think he'll pass.

Taliwakker said:
You can always turn off the light

the point of women is having nice soft bits to snuggle, soft squishy boobs to play with and something nice to hold on to. With plastic women, you have these big hard soccer ball boobs that you'll poke an eye out on if you try to snuggle (and your head will roll off and hit the floor if you try to lay on them), and the lower half resembling a post-op teenage boy. With the lights out, thats even less attractive to imagine.

I agree Silent Realm...The chicks At E3 are all mostly plastic lol! But its fun to laugh at them! Its funny how they isttend the biggest gamming event of the year....but despise guys who play games and know nothing about video games lol.

Why would somebody laugh at you? Morgan Webb is quite attractive! Besides everyone has their own opinion anyway! What one person might find hot an other might find revolting

cute-asian-girl.jpg

26160275_2bb2ffc91b.jpg

708.jpg

Sorry About the double post!

It might not be photoshopped... but it might be 985734897203748 pounds of foundation or whatever. But that wouldn't explain the unnatural gleam of the scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.