OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one is just for SR, cause she is awesome.

sunny001.jpg

goth_fiend said:
btw dont know who this is but I love the photo

img4586smalleditfiltered2ux.jpg

See, this is really sexy. It's not just blatant nudity or anything. It's in the pose, the red cloth, her facial expression, and a bit of revealing nipple. Sexiness in subtlety.

But of course, there's still something to be said for a good ol' fashioned, wet bikini pose (the Asian girls). Daaaaaaaaaaamn!

Androz said:
She seems like the Firefly girl again, that or she looks like ehr

Definately no one out of Firefly.. wouldnt know who that girl is..

goth fiend said:
this one is just for SR, cause she is awesome.

definately hot, but a little off-gender (unless there's something you're not telling us :p j/k) - and if you wanna play the 'my-pussy-is-better-than-your-pussy-with-an-opeth-merch-item' game.. I can do that ;)

Kristin Kreuk Ugly? Blasphemy!

I wouldn't say she's ugly (i don't think anyone did)....its just that the ratio of photos on this thread/actual hotness of her is way out of whack...its like her unofficial fanclub site or something.

SR wrote
*yawn* - I cant be bothered posting at this thread anymore till it actually gets back on topic and off the woman insults

What do you expect when you tell a GUY about "the point of a woman" and what features we should find attractive. As for insulting women.....you girls are the worst culprits :lol:

Generic Blondes, Plastic women, too skinny, blah blah blah.....ring any bells?

Taliwakker said:
What do you expect when you tell a GUY about "the point of a woman" and what features we should find attractive. As for insulting women.....you girls are the worst culprits

Generic Blondes, Plastic women, too skinny, blah blah blah.....ring any bells?

You just didnt like me comparing those 'models' to post-op teenage boys with inflated soccer balls on their chest, as it ruined the image of 'perfection' most men seem to have about the way women should look from a pop culture societal viewpoint. Saying I belong in the kitchen isnt offensive, it was just a very lame come back and I expected more out of you Rich.

goth_fiend said:
btw dont know who this is but I love the photo

img4586smalleditfiltered2ux.jpg
Looks a bit like Milla Jovovich to me.

Audrey Tautou, isn't she playing Sophie in The Da Vinci Code?

Anyone posted Elisha Cuthbert yet? :Smug:

SR wrote
You just didnt like me comparing those 'models' to post-op teenage boys with inflated soccer balls on their chest, as it ruined the image of 'perfection' most men seem to have about the way women should look from a pop culture societal viewpoint. Saying I belong in the kitchen isnt offensive, it was just a very lame come back and I expected more out of you Rich.

Hmmmm

Posted by SR on April 19 2006 in lets have a pic thread

p.s. dont mind me for being crabby today boys, pms or somethin

**does maths**

:)

I think "plastic women" have a place in society Charis....maybe its in pit-lane but they still have a place.....

As for not liking you ruining the image of 'perfection'......most guys think that girls who look like that are only 'perfect' for a one nighter ;)

and ps.....i agree that saying you belong in the kitchen would be lame....but if you actually reread my post you'll see i take the classy route and suggested you clean something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.