OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentRealm said:
G510-Katrina_Warren_05.jpg

If that is your pic in your avatar, I think you look kinda like this picture you posted :)

Women who sound like men turn me off very quickly, and raise fear of them being a transvestite.

Noble Viking said:
If that is your pic in your avatar, I think you look kinda like this picture you posted

Nemesis Ixix said:
She gets that all the time in this thread !

:lol: I know I do - yes the avatar pic is me.. no I do not look like Katrina Warren or anyone else I've been compared to lol.. new pic of me, looking awfully disheveled and a little worse for wear after the best night of my life (aka Opeth concert last night) coming very soon to official off topic thread btw lol.

and yeah sorry but whoever the 'eyebrows' chick is.. she is ghastly.. However I'm a fan of Salma Hayek.. she is absolutely beautiful! Even as Frida Kahlo.. Salma was still 100% better looking than the one posted above.

Mosh pit chicks = the best. Unless they are fat and ugly. Then forget it. that's all we have in seattle are fat ugly mosh pit chicks or preppy, just there with their girlfriends because they know a kid in one of the opening band chicks. That sucks.

Have you ever wondered why SilentRealm get such praise form the male members of the board ? It is obviously because of her avatar :) If she put something else instead of her picture, no one would ever care to make such compliments anyway. It is human (actually human male :) ) nature to praise the beautiful (so, fertile) woman in all comunities. It comes from inside, like an instict, especially from the adolescent population of the community. And i am sure she knows it, and she uses the trick very well.

No offence. :saint: :)

You guys are slightly cruel you know that? For those few ladies who fit that description this thread may be found to be VERY disrespectful and well insulting! We wouldn't want potential Symphony X fans not comming ot the forums because you are discriminating them by their size or how they look!

This is a top 3 most beautiful women thread...which beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Howver what this thread is not about is who is ugly or fat! I personally love thiis thread. and we all know Jax is like "This Thread is Dying and is a heaping pile of shit" Don't give her even more reason to want to close it...plz for our sake, for Jax's sake, and for the future fans of symphony x's sake!

Back on Topic...

ashar0623383.jpg

katie_Holmes_8.jpg

Little9.jpg

tn.DC.187159.jpg

I support what turke posted before about male nature and know this to be true but since we are about to go Off-Toppic..... AGAIN let me put a small (...) and say that a good way to make a girl fall for you is to do the oposite and just be a litle "mean" in a funny way without insaulting her ! This is the end of the small(...).

@turke: didn't you post something about clossing the thread and then deleted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.