OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
turke said:
Well Kournikova is a goddess indeed :) But i really want that girl which "Jax" posted. Or similar types accepted :lol: Her face is like made from stone by the best sculptor in the world. I am sorry Jax, i couldn't help myself :)

clipboard9ba.jpg

Damn that girl needs to eat. I'm not a fan of big girls but that is downright boyish. My rack might be bigger than hers and I'm underweight.

I think that she's pretty. Besides, her rack won't grow much (if at all) if she gains weight. And her stomach is perfect; she's definitely not too skinny. Then again, I think that huge boobs are disgusting.

I never said a thing about huge ones...

I just want SOMETHING to be there if I'm going to call her absolutely gorgeous.

Agreed with thraxz.. I prefer there being something to grab on to... I dont like skinnyness to an extent... it depends if they have a big bum though!! AHAH

That lady also has a man jaw. But some rad hair.

I cant think of attractive Aussie women.. maybe there arent any :p - I suppose theres the models.. but I dont find them particularly hot myself:

Well I guess Megan Gale is the best looking Aussie I can think of:

MeganGale.jpg

or if you like blondes.. theres Mrs Murdoch herself Sarah OHare:

sarahohare_005.jpg

and lastly for now.. dont really understand myself how this one became Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins:

australia.jpg

SilentRealm said:
It took me a few seconds, but is that the ol' Gretzky? looks like her..
OMG yeah, it seems to be. She still looks just as annoying in that pic :lol:. I think it must be a big brother thing to be funnily annoying (annoying enough to be laughed at). The english hostess seemed to be similar from what I saw on Bo Selecta..... "dont say fuck or bugger". Maybe not a lot of ppl would get that :s.

SilentRealm said:
I cant think of attractive Aussie women.. maybe there arent any :p - I suppose theres the models.. but I dont find them particularly hot myself:

Sally from home and away is a goddess..!! and her hair is soo dreamy and perfect agh I wish I had her flowing long straight perfect hair..

Group.jpg

haa_portact_186x186_kateRitchie_01.jpg

and yeah I watch Home and Away (I know 90% wont know what this is) but SR will and shh! I love it haha...

Ret- said:
and yeah I watch Home and Away (I know 90% wont know what this is) but SR will and shh! I love it haha...

I cant think of her as anything but the 8yr old girl that first started on that god awful show :lol: .. she does look better all grown up tho i admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.