OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we're gonna talk jazz girls.. I've always loved Candy Dulfer. Her song with Dave Stewart 'Lily Was Here' is arguably one of my hands-down all-time favourites.

candy_dulfer-1.jpg

I also think Diana Krall is quite sexy (for a blonde)

dianakrall.jpg

..and this girl isnt Jazz, she does/did back up vocals for Damien Rice yet the majority of the public opinion often seemed to be that they wish THIS girl would do the mains and have him do the backups because she has IMO quite easily the sexiest female voice I've ever heard: Lisa Hannigan.

Lisa%20Hannigan%20017.jpg

proulxski said:

Holy god, after clicking those links i feel as though my eyes have been burned from my skull. Not a good looking lady :erk:

And Jax, I understand your points and such, but i just can't agree. Sorry... nothing more from me except...

Charlize Theron:
charlizenew2.jpg

I don't care if the movie sucked, she looked good...
charlize-theron-aeon-flux-20.jpg

Androz said:
Well, he is attractive.... in his own disturbing way:lol:
As for the Mythbusters girl, She IS cute, and the show is really cool
And the sax girl looks good, what kind of jazz does she play?

you bastard you got the 1337 post!!!!

I also think Diana Krall is quite sexy (for a blonde)

for a blonde??? wtf is that suppossd to mean!!!!???

I'm a blonde!!!! Im dead sexi!!!:mad:

Taliwakker said:
Disagree...if you only visit one thread this year.....

i disagree too, just because you dont like the thread or discussion doesnt mean it should be on "borrowed time". ive been on this board since it started and have seen every argument/discussion about music 5 times, its nice to have a few threads to just mess around with other people on the board

The Yngster said:
i disagree too, just because you dont like the thread or discussion doesnt mean it should be on "borrowed time". ive been on this board since it started and have seen every argument/discussion about music 5 times, its nice to have a few threads to just mess around with other people on the board

Opinion noted. It's not a matter of liking it or not, though..I don't let my personal likes/dislikes dictate how the forum is run. It's a matter of keeping this forum from turning into the same embarrassment that so many band forums are, and this thread has gotten pretty damn lame more than once.

That said, the people contributing to the lameness (speaking in general, not personally toward you) aren't the ones to ask if it sucks, because of course they're happy with it, being balls deep in it..that's like asking a pig if his sty stinks. Of course it doesn't to him when he's wallowing in it..but ask anyone outside the sty, & they're gonna wrinkle their nose & avoid it. I don't want any more people avoiding this place than already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.