OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, there was a hot guys thread that you might like better...:Smug:

J/K :heh:

uh oh, first post of a new page, better put up another Kristin pic....
kristian22lj.jpg

I don't get it why will this thread be closed. Cause you know, it is not about hot chicks or anything actually. But we keep a good and entertaining conversation here. This is like "empty talk", but it is fun. We show a photo and sway about it. It is fun. Where else on this board we can do this ? Anywhere else it suddenly becomes "you are off topic". But what if i wanna be off all the topics ? :)

The interesting thing is may be i am the only one who posts musician women photos, concerning that this is the official forum of a music making band, but still i get the protest :)

Also what the heck with those three girls with red paint all over them ? Are they crazy in some way ? Or do they think they are vampires or something :)

Prog Maiden said:
Think I'm gonna refrain from commenting on the goth girls, but to anyone who considers Paris Hilton hot: you need to watch the South Park episode "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset".

:lol: I LOVE that episode.. that and the JLO episode are some of my most favourites.

Jax said:
Don't be so sure, it's pretty much on borrowed time already.

its not that close to being shut down is it? Everyone's getting along (for the most part) and it hasnt officially gone too far off topic (except for the occasional tangent), nor has it really offended anyone that we know of. As long as this thread stays alive, it cuts down on people posting stupid stuff in most other places..

RobbM said:
Yeah, this is probably the best thread on the forum right now...

and pretty much the only one i am interested in right now..

ok, heres one I haven't put up yet. Its Kari Byron from the greatest show on TV, Mythbusters. Shes about the cutest thing, ever. and yes, I did cry when she got rid of the red hair....to bad I cant really find any good pics of her, all I can find is screen grabs :(

kari0gk.jpg

kari20rf.jpg

RobbM said:
ok, heres one I haven't put up yet. Its Kari Byron from the greatest show on TV, Mythbusters. Shes about the cutest thing, ever. and yes, I did cry when she got rid of the red hair....to bad I cant really find any good pics of her, all I can find is screen grabs :(

kari0gk.jpg

kari20rf.jpg

I dont think she is that attractive but i have to admit that she is pretty cute.

turke said:
And you people say that my girls are all ugly Well think again

ok well she isnt the most photogenic girl, but she is VERY cute on Mythbusters, AND she is a real geek (plus happens to have a very nice body as was seen in the silver paint episode lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.