OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobertaTeaching.jpg

Can i get a big applause for this wonderful woman, "Roberta Guaspari", for her commitment, desire and victory in the art and teaching of music to the very young.

If you don't know her, go to http://www.opus118.org/ or watch the movie which is called "Music of the heart" which tells her story. She was played by "Meryl Streep".

But she's not hot.

Since when did this turn from "Chicks who do nothing for this world except be incredibly, ridiculously hot" to the "Chicks that aren't that hot, but could give Mother Theresa a run for her money" thread? I mean seriosuly, yes it's a great cause, but does she have nice boobs? No.

Nemesis Ixix said:
A friend of mine gave me “one night in paris” on dvd recently. Not only she looks like hell but she is hot like an iceberg in bed what is she doing in this thread anyway ?

well i put her pics up purely as a joke because I find her disgusting and thought probably most other guys here would find her disgusting too :oops:

DoomsdayZach said:
Since when did this turn from "Chicks who do nothing for this world except be incredibly, ridiculously hot" to the "Chicks that aren't that hot, but could give Mother Theresa a run for her money" thread? I mean seriosuly, yes it's a great cause, but does she have nice boobs? No.

...she might!! under there somewhere.. :lol:

DoomsdayZach said:
But she's not hot.

OK I am sorry. But what are you gonna do with hot chick (stupid expression) photos ? I mean i posted a lot of them. A little twist off won't harm anyone.

I'd just like to add that it really amazes me how some guys think Paris Hilton is hot.... I mean seriously fuck... look at her face.... look at her lazy eyes and her cheeks, and oh my the skinnyness... I wouldnt touch that thing even with a 10m pole.... Seriously.

And to back up the "oh its on the inside" - shes a spolit fucking little bitch. She is one reason of my hatred for the mediocre human life style.

right.... get things back on track.

553322204_l.jpg

Try to ignore the 2 chicks on the side on this one, the one in the middle though is a freind of mine... (who i sorta have a crush on i think lol) she is a beauty.

646615251_l.jpg

plain metal looking chick!! awesome
406631301_l.jpg

some suicide girl! mm
632131203_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.