OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ptah Khnemu said:
The guy wearing the wood box is supposed to be one of those blocks that Mario hits with his head and the coin comes out. The guy in the music note box is supposed to be one of the boxes that you jump on and it's all bouncy.
ACTUALLY (to continue to nerd up the thread with late 80's/early 90's useless trivia)...

The box on his head is the block that the chain chomp was tethered to in super mario bros. 3. All of the characters in that picture are actually from e (as you can see, luigi has the racoon leaf power if you look closely at his hat, plus the boot was from world 5 where you could hit the goomba in the boot from underneath when it jumps on the block and steal the boot... i always wish they used that more... it was sweet). The 3rd guy is the sun from the desert level in world 2 quicksand one) and world 8-2 (another desert one) and the music blocks were prominant throughout the game. Finally, chain chomp...
Chain_chompSMB3.PNG

as opposed to the other blocks...

block.gif

104957.jpg

what happened there?? if that is real, paris hilton went from i decent looking girl who could be found attractive into a dumb bimbo plastic slut...

i am a pretty laid back guy but i just cant fucken stand people like her.

DoomsdayZach said:
ACTUALLY (to continue to nerd up the thread with late 80's/early 90's useless trivia)...

The box on his head is the block that the chain chomp was tethered to in super mario bros. 3. All of the characters in that picture are actually from e (as you can see, luigi has the racoon leaf power if you look closely at his hat, plus the boot was from world 5 where you could hit the goomba in the boot from underneath when it jumps on the block and steal the boot... i always wish they used that more... it was sweet). The 3rd guy is the sun from the desert level in world 2 quicksand one) and world 8-2 (another desert one) and the music blocks were prominant throughout the game. Finally, chain chomp...
Chain_chompSMB3.PNG

as opposed to the other blocks...

block.gif

Dammit!! I can't believe I got that wrong! I'm so stupid!! But that Chomp is the sexiest babe I've ever seen in my entire life. :worship: :Smokin: :zombie: o_O :p :oops: :Smug: :rolleyes: :loco: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!11oneone!11!!!on11e1!!one!!!e1!!1x1c11!lam11a!ti!!onpoi!!ntone!!!11!!!!!!!! I can't even improvise an acronym I'm laughing so hard!!!!!

War_Blade said:
104957.jpg

what happened there?? if that is real, paris hilton went from i decent looking girl who could be found attractive into a dumb bimbo plastic slut...

i am a pretty laid back guy but i just cant fucken stand people like her.

she does look plastic as fuck. And she's really annoying. I don't get at all why anyone likes her.

I never found her particularly hot, but I think because she is all over the place on tv, it makes her even less appealing. Throw in the fact that she has no talent whatsoever, uses that damn "that's hot" for everything, and acts like the most spoiled, brainless, bimbo with no personality, and it seals the deal.

Side note, I was talking with my friend about Julia Roberts. He finds her really hot, but she just doesn't do it for me. He found this pretty weird. I think it's because she's one of those really powerful celebrities who's anywhere and everywhere, and it gets old after a while. Anyone feel this way? What can I say? People gush over some chicks, but again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And yes, Nikki Hilton is SO much hotter than Paris!

I was thinking lately, how you guys speak so much of 'PLASTIC LOOKING' chicks... And a certain actress came to mind, who isn't fake, or has over sized boobs who I find very attractive especially in all the movies shw plays in, her smile gets me all the time...

amy-smart.jpg

amy-smart-1024x768-16764.jpg

Amy Smart ladies and gents... I find her to be very attractive and she is one of those normal looking chicks, its like natural looking beauty... props to her

Status
Not open for further replies.