OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beelzebub said:
Heh, the last place on earth I'd go cruising for guys would be a cosplay convention.

especially seeing as you'd know the only reason theyre really there is because they fantasize about girls dressed like that! :lol:

I'm into Japanese animation, but not 'Anime' as such, because i dont really know it - one of my fav filmmakers ever is definately Miyazaki tho - and I'm currently in the process of acquiring his whole collection. I have 5 of his now, and definately got Howls Moving Castle firmly into my sights as my next purchase :) (the fact that it has Christian Bale in it has NOTHING to do with that whatsoever..*cough*)

I have only seen one of the Evangelion movies but I thought it was amazing, and am definately interested to see more..

Sabin17 said:
Amy_Jo_Johnson_Biography_2.jpg

If you know her, power to you.
Isn't she the original Pink Power Ranger?

HAHAHA!!!! OMFGROTFFLMFAOATRPTMFPUAILSHTITLTEMAGDFA!!!!!

Oh My Fucking God Rolling On The Fucking Floor Laughing My Fucking Ass Off At The Rediculous Picture That Mr. Fast Put Up And I'm Laughing So Hard That I'm Too Lazy To Even Make A God Damn Fucking Acronym!!!!

And I was thinking the same thing as her also.

i think she looks like that chick from *gasp* Party of Five, or a show like that...

Try to guess this one...

hotness8ub.jpg

Hint, if your around my age, you might have watched the show as a kid...

turke said:
Please don't judge people because of their jobs. Hookers don't do any harm to anybody.
Who is judging ?

SilentRealm said:
as long as you can cook breakfast thats all I care about :p - i like to cook the dinners, coz thats my specialty, and I like a guy who knows how to whip up a plate of pancakes with strawberries and marscapone with a side of bacon (my favourite).
and thankyou :loco:
that’s me alright ! :lol:

SilentRealm said:
actually, this is perhaps one of the most intelligent comments I've ever heard out of a guy :lol:
:oops: **looks at floor**

War_Blade said:
Im gonna cast silent realm as a top 3 hottie...
I will vote for that !

Taliwakker said:
Move to a farm????
Why haven’t I thought if that ? :lol:

Sorry for making so many quotes but I only check the forum 2-3 times a day.

I run a search under the name nemesis and came out with this…
bassguide.jpg

RobbM said:
i think she looks like that chick from *gasp* Party of Five, or a show like that...

Try to guess this one...

hotness8ub.jpg

Hint, if your around my age, you might have watched the show as a kid...

Well we are the same age but i still don't know her. Is she one of Charlie's Angels ? I've never seen the show actually. But i agree with you on that "vintage chicks". They are more beautiful than many of the celebrities of today :) Cause there was no photoshop back than :lol: :lol:

Something interesting, i was thinking about posting a "Jennifer Garner" photo here, i was thinking she is very beautiful, but i googled her and it turned out that she is "not that beautiful", at least in the photos, so i gave up :)

MrFast said:
Isn't she the original Pink Power Ranger?
Go go Power Rangers!! Power Ranger!! Yes, that works. Screw the other 4.
(I would've gotten to this earlier, but that picture that Mr. Fast put up was just too rediculous.)

DoomsdayZach said:
Amy Jo Johnson.

is it sad that i knew that without looking it up?
Not really..... okay. Maybe a little. :lol:

Kenneth R. said:
anime is pretty awesome, but only the few series among thousands that don't suck.
It's a simple concept: The less sense a show makes, the worse a show is, which inevitably means the more addicting it is. And Japanese Anime thrives off of a lack of making sense. Just look at ChinPokomon- I mean Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.