OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliwakker said:
1.guitar+pussy=happy Turke....shit dude.

I couldn't decide if i should take this as an insult or not.

EDIT: I thought and i'll say "more than enough" :lol: I am not looking for a supermodel or whatever. I can live with humble things. I am a humble man :) All i want is somebody to share my desires and dreams. And in the center of the circle stays the music. You might think i am a musician or artist but i am not actually. I couldn't be, i tried, but didn't tried enough. So i think that's why i want a musician companionship, to complete my missing part.

You can laugh your ass off. I don't care.

Taliwakker said:
1.guitar+pussy=happy Turke....shit dude.

Same for me.... even though it hasnt exactly come to pass yet. DAMN YOU, MTV!!!!

turke said:
I couldn't decide if i should take this as an insult or not.

Why should you take it as an insult?

image32.jpg

How about this for different.... Cosplay hotties!

Aeris from Final Fantasy 7 (me faveourite game ever)
5343280oe.jpg

Chun Li from the street fighter series!
chun-li-cosplay-07.jpg

chun-li-cosplay-01.jpg

Ayane from Dead or Alive!
ayanesite02.jpg

more to come as I find it!

Beelzebub said:
:guh: Isn't Chun Li asian?

Yes but if you can't find an asian, you have to do with what you have :lol:

By the way Chun Lee is completely photoshopped in the close up one. I became the photoshop hunter of the board :)

Ptah Khnemu said:
Look at the difference in the skin tone in Chun Li's arms and her legs. WTF?!?!?!

Yeah, if you look at the original character you'll see the same... She's a very fair asian girl but has brown as stockings... looks pretty cool imo

That would be Alisa chan, SR

http://www.alisachan.com/ shes pretty much a professional cosplayer... shes pretty damn good at it.. no chun li outfits saldy :( - I reckon that chun li chick above is just generally cute (and her costume is EXTREEEMLY well done and VERY accurate), and has cool looking eyes... even for photoshopped ness... but I prefer the top one, ms Aeris :) I'll post another one or 2 of her

120zc1.jpg

her with another cosplayer of the same character:
1401897dk.jpg

Oh ! too much went on since I left. Let me try to sum it all up in just one post.

DoomsdayZach said:
Is that the chick from Lullacry? Terrible band *shakes head*
edig: looked at the pic properties. yes, it's lullacry. Still a terrible band *continues to
shake head*
That’s her alright, I don’t really like the band but the chick is nice !

SilentRealm said:
Nemesis you do sound like my perfect idea of a guy! ;)
I can also cook great spaghetti and never forget the toilet seat up. :lol: not to mention I own a convertible car :lol:.
@ SilentRealm: you look really nice on your new avatar by the way.

Ptah Khnemu said:
Yes, and their names are Hookers.
I don’t agree with you. Hooking is a honest job and the fact that they have sex for money doesn’t make them sluts. Sluts are ordinary girls that will fuck you up for a better deal. I happen to know one or two.

What’s with the street fighter chicks ? I love ‘em :lol:

turke said:
Yeah, we encounter such situations very often :lol:
Tr00, and some times it’s the other way around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.