OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoomsdayZach said:
The point is when you are able to reach the level of self-comfort (not to be confused with self-confidence or ego) ... well, that's when you should get a girlfriend.

That's a good call.

Kaki King. Don't say she is ugly, you would swallow your tongue if you'd listen her play.

kakiking020sm1xd.jpg

turke said:
Kaki King. Don't say she is ugly, you would swallow your tongue if you'd listen her play.

kakiking020sm1xd.jpg

i saw kaki king last summer and was blown away. it was at a weekend folk music festival and she just happened to be the only act i caught (didn't go there for the music :p )

we should have a DEBATE thread for this kind of stuff! I agree with Silent Realm...Everyone should just be themselves, although can we not also agree that being yourself might not be what the person you want, wants you to be? Than you say she aint good enough for you and decide not to date her... Does this not create a vicious circle? Problem is everyone is to steroytypical and gay now days. It doesn't matter what they look like or how they sound, or what they do that matter! it really is what they're like on the inside, which now days is rarely seen by many people! How many guys have though to them selves (I'm going to say this to my female freind tomorow) Than you don't because you fear the fact of being let down/rejection. Nothing is good enough for anyone now days and its always about bringing the step up a little higher! Annoying, ignorant...wtv you wan't to call it. Its how life is cruel and how life treats you. Go to any high school in Canada or the States (that isn't private) and its amazing how all the girls are dressed the same! But you cannot tell me that all 650 + of those girls think/act the same. No matter how hard they try to hide it! Same with the guys, who lets be honest ANY guy likes to be mocho around a girl. And once again their is a line to be passed. But their is COCKY mocho, and cute mocho. Like protecting your g/f from something/someone, is the cute mocho... being an idiot and just showing off your muscles/talking about them all the time is Cocky mocho. I'm sure NO female in their right mind would want to stand around and listen to it!

Thraxz said:
I want to use you for sex so badly.

..*looks the other way*..

Beelzebub said:
Kenneth, why do you look different in all your avatars?

I reckon Kenneth's pretty cute.. judging by the avatars anyway :p why cant more guys like this exist? Ken, age yourself about 10 years and move to Townsville :lol:

Androz said:
Hey, waint a minute, what's nerdy about books???

whats wrong with nerdy? :p - I think its a compliment.

proulxski said:
...Everyone should just be themselves, although can we not also agree that being yourself might not be what the person you want, wants you to be?...Go to any high school in Canada or the States (that isn't private) and its amazing how all the girls are dressed the same!...

I think theres more than enough people in the world to find someone who appreciates us for who we are, asshole or not. if the person we like doesnt like us in return then i think theyre just 'not right for us' and keep soldiering on. As for chicks all looking the same.. its not just American/Canadian highschool its EVERYWHERE! walk down the street in my town/city and I swear you can barely distinguish between them, and its not just here it is the same in Sydney where I originally come from. Granted they all look different between towns or cities, or rather between 'the big smoke' and a 'rural city', but its like walking among seas of clones, its disgusting IMO.

P.S. - that woman above looks ok, and the reason I havent posted anymore pics is I STILL cannot think of more hot women :( - I think my well has run dry for now..

SilentRealm said:
I reckon Kenneth's pretty cute.. judging by the avatars anyway :p why cant more guys like this exist? Ken, age yourself about 10 years and move to Townsville :lol:
i'm 21! i guess if i *looked* older :lol:

the real measure of whether you're acting yourself or putting on a show to increase your odds is, if you think about it. if you're thinking about what you're doing, and i mean analyzing your actions... chances are you aren't just being who you are. sure, its good to think :loco: :lol: but thats a general indication to me that some sort of plan is in action.

HA NUTS! SR do you remember that chick you posted from Tomera? I got added by them on myspace!! crazy stuff anyway theres a few more pics of here on their myspace
506638996_l.jpg

506647764_l.jpg

pants.

turke said:
I don't understand what you try to debate here. People are what they are. And no one ever gonna change.
Essentially that's true, but it's the poser people who act like somebody else to conform... I pretty much stay away from those people because if you do befriend them, it's not the actual person. They might just show their true colors one day and turn out to be a person you don't like.

MrFast said:
Essentially that's true, but it's the poser people who act like somebody else to conform... I pretty much stay away from those people because if you do befriend them, it's not the actual person. They might just show their true colors one day and turn out to be a person you don't like.

None of us are really true to others, we all lie countless of times in one day, and we are all posers. We are all hiding behind our masks. Judge the others, and you will be judging yourself too. That's what i think.

Kenneth R. said:
i'm 21! i guess if i *looked* older

i thought you were about 18 lol. Well I'm 26 so I guess even 21 is still quite young :p

Ret- said:
HA NUTS! SR do you remember that chick you posted from Tomera? I got added by them on myspace!! crazy stuff anyway theres a few more pics of here on their myspace

you lucky bugger! that last pic of Julie isnt all that good, but its nice to see even she can have her 'off' pics too - if she was THAT perfect I'd have to hate her :lol:

1.guitar+pussy=happy Turke....shit dude.

2.I read the last few pages and must say either Kronikle is full of shit or american girls are dumber than i gave them credit for.....i can pretty much say he'd be going home alone if he used that routine on the gals i know.

3. If you are trying to impress/meet/whatever a girl you will alter your behaviour somehow...or at least try not to reveal your less desirable traits at first until you are more comfortable with that person. 9 years on and i'm still shocking my woman :lol:

4.Kenneth is a dreamboat :)...although the selling gear to buy jewellry thing still gives me the willies....and a word of advise....lose the chin hair and go hard on the mo...they're coming back...i can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.