OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbM said:
i think she looks like that chick from *gasp* Party of Five, or a show like that...

Try to guess this one...

hotness8ub.jpg

Hint, if your around my age, you might have watched the show as a kid...

shes easy.. soleil moonfry aka punky brewster

"gotta get'em all" :loco: :loco:

Well Mattias Eklundh says:

Tiny fingers from afar
Born to sow your push-up bra

Billions spent on your new campaign
The greater the profit, the greater the pain

Hey Mister
That nose of yours seems to grow
Hey Mister

I got to know
How about the kid down in Olongapo?
I got to know
I hate your stinking logo

Hey Mister
You sinister Pinocchio
Hey Mister

I got to know
How about the kid down in Olongapo?
I got to know
I hate your stinking logo

Spare me your attempts to charity
I smell business strategy
:)

The guy wearing the wood box is supposed to be one of those blocks that Mario hits with his head and the coin comes out. The guy in the music note box is supposed to be one of the boxes that you jump on and it's all bouncy.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Wow, it's tough to actually picture someone playing Mario, saying, "You know, I'd love to dress up as one of those boxes someday". :lol:

It's hard to imagine an attractive human being of the female gender-like species thing agreeing with that person. Speaking of attractive females, where the hell did they disappear to?!?!?! (The pictures I mean.)

SilentRealm said:
I was curious about that one, I see it at the video store and am always half tempted to get it..
philosophical, action, futurism... the 2nd one has better animation, but the story and (omg the music!) are good in both.

and paris hilton should never be mentioned in the same sentence as. hot.

Kenneth R. said:
and paris hilton should never be mentioned in the same sentence as. hot.

Well I thought I would be a bitch and stick pics of her up here, just coz you know I'm that kind of girl.. but I came across a heading in google.. PARIS HILTON UGLY AS A TEEN!! So I clicked on the link, and this is what came up:

104957.jpg

IF that in fact is her (I'm not too certain) .. how can anyone think the after shot is better than the before shot?

anyway heres more of your favourite socialite skank :)

51773803.jpg

paris_hilton_nipple_02.jpg

happy barfing people..

I was never really attracted to Paris Hilton in the first place. I think it's because she just seems too fake. She never really did anything to be famous, and her face always seemed kinda wierd. :)zombie: kinda like that) Also.....

Ptah Khnemu said:
Speaking of attractive females, where the hell did they disappear to?!?!?! (The pictures I mean.)
^^ I reiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.