OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go off topic again.I just love you guys :lol:
Oki doki, I know most of you wont agree but I thinks this chick is kinda cute.
buffy.jpg

RobbM said:
the same reason why he has a giant handlebar mustache..
If he ever shaved that thing off, no one would ever recognize him...

hell I didnt recognise him when he took the hat off and had the wetsuit on for the episode where they were testing if sharks are attracted to particular colours.. When he comes up out of the water I'm like.. ok who the hell is that guy? :lol:

as for Sarah Michelle Gellar. I bloody cannot stand her.. and do not find her attractive in any way. however, from buffy.. i think eliza dushku has been posted before, but she was really the only one I thought was hot out of the females..

Eliza_Dushku_Biography.jpg

SilentRealm said:
as for Sarah Michelle Gellar. I bloody cannot stand her.. and do not find her attractive in any way. however, from buffy.. i think eliza dushku has been posted before, but she was really the only one I thought was hot out of the females..
+1 and as for that picture you put up... +1 again

The forum is what you make of it, and there IS plenty of other music out there to discuss..so just because there's not a glut of news from SymX, that doesn't mean there's nothing to do here but argue over how beautiful (or not) various women - or men - are. So if you think this is all there is..that's because it's all you choose to participate in. Look in the mirror on that one, not at the forum itself.

That said, this thread has eroded into a steaming pile of crap as of late, and that would be why it's on borrowed time.

"music to discuss" ? I don't get it Jax, music is not something to discuss for me. I mean, music is for the ears not for us to critisize or discuss. We all love SX here. That is the main point for us to share. But if you want us to talk only about music, that would be kinda dull and one sided i think. I am not defending the "hot chick" thread here, i know it is stupid, but sometimes we all enjoy doing stupid things :)

I mentioned music because the first explanation when things get lame around here is 'the band's not doing anything for us to talk about'..yet there are plenty of other bands that are.

That said, there are enough music forums out there that are already stupid, this doesn't need to be one of them. :)

ABQShredHead said:
Anybody heard of Mindi Abair? She's quite cute. We went through the women+guitars discussion - how about women+sax discussion?

16.jpg

And it's some good smooth jazz, as well.

You posted this for me, didn't you ? :) Well i've never heard about her, but she plays music and she is a girl :lol: So it is good :headbang:

And Jax, don't worry, this forum is one of the most clean ones out there, and we will keep it like that (i will). And it was just a joke when i said something like "look what happens when the new album is delayed". I put a smiley in the end of it. If you mean the stuff that i say.

SilentRealm said:
:lol: - aww I'm sure your mechanic and his ass crack are both very attractive ( :puke: ) I think she looks better than most mechanics..
Well, he is attractive.... in his own disturbing way:lol:
As for the Mythbusters girl, She IS cute, and the show is really cool
And the sax girl looks good, what kind of jazz does she play?

Status
Not open for further replies.