OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you wouldn't use the pig similitude there Jax. Just close the thread if you think it is that bad, and we will move on.

SilentRealm said:
if we're gonna talk jazz girls.. I've always loved Candy Dulfer. Her song with Dave Stewart 'Lily Was Here' is arguably one of my hands-down all-time favourites.

candy_dulfer-1.jpg

I also think Diana Krall is quite sexy (for a blonde)

dianakrall.jpg

..and this girl isnt Jazz, she does/did back up vocals for Damien Rice yet the majority of the public opinion often seemed to be that they wish THIS girl would do the mains and have him do the backups because she has IMO quite easily the sexiest female voice I've ever heard: Lisa Hannigan.

Lisa%20Hannigan%20017.jpg

I was thinking of Candy Dulfer when I put up the other pics, actually. I haven't heard much from her lately.

Diana Krall is definitely fun to watch (and listen to).

turke said:
I wish you wouldn't use the pig similitude there Jax. Just close the thread if you think it is that bad, and we will move on.

When it gets that bad, I will close it. Thus far, nudging y'all now & then has worked to get things back on track, & so I've left it open.

So in the spirit of not beating a dead horse & getting back on track..I think this lady (Alicia Minshew) is gorgeous, if a bit too skinny..

amc_minshew_13.jpg

Jax said:
So in the spirit of not beating a dead horse & getting back on track..I think this lady (Alicia Minshew) is gorgeous, if a bit too skinny..

amc_minshew_13.jpg

Oh my goodness :OMG: Who is that ? Just gorgeus. You keep us guessing Jax :)

Jax said:
When it gets that bad, I will close it. Thus far, nudging y'all now & then has worked to get things back on track, & so I've left it open.

amc_minshew_13.jpg

She's the actress from All My Children, right?

***NOTE: No, I do NOT watch soap operas, I know because I used to work at an ABC tv station, and it came on during the time we were there. So I recognize her.

But yes, she is mighty hot indeed.

Kenneth R. said:
something about her face just doesn't seem right lol

her face is more than fine.. its when she speaks in that whiny english accent that i lose interest lol..

if we're going the soap opera girls thing.. back in the day (before way too much plastic surgery ruined her) - I thought Hunter Tylo was just the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

71.jpg

hunter25.jpg

Well Kournikova is a goddess indeed :) But i really want that girl which "Jax" posted. Or similar types accepted :lol: Her face is like made from stone by the best sculptor in the world. I am sorry Jax, i couldn't help myself :)

clipboard9ba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.