OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beelzebub said:
I motion to have a hot guy thread for all six of us females who post here.

I 2nd that! if we have to look at these bimbos then we definately need to post one of some guys too :)

back on topic though, women who are beautiful AND intelligent! (a must-have to rate at all in my books, yet seen so rarely among celebrities of todays society)

1. Rachel

rachel-Weisz-34.jpg

2. Uma (dont really like blondes but she is so cool)

uma_pic.jpg

and I cant think of any to put in no. 3 - it really IS that hard to think of someone who has brains as well..

this is an interesting topic indeed...

I Find the female figure beuatiful in many ways... Huge breasts are un-appealing just like Huge asses, whats cool to see is the curves as some may mention!

We have Sonia Pineault, singer of Forgotten Tales who I find beautiful
SMSO02.jpg

Strangely enough I find Hillary Duff (girl of my exact age) To be very pretty as well, she is an allright singer, and a great actor...Unfortuenet;y she acts in like Disney movies but hey, what you gona do!

108608.jpg

hilary_duff01.jpg

On the note of posting ditzez in hear...I still take ym vote to Elisha Cuthbert who was the host of 'popular mechanics for kids' for a FUCKING long time!

sks-elisha_cuthbert-005.jpg

Eliza Dushku :)

dushku.jpg

A woman who is beautiful and also intelligent :)

00.jpg

I hope this doesnt piss Carys off :wave: Hey Carys, just tell me and i will erase this one immediately.

proulxski said:
Huge breasts are un-appealing just like Huge asses, whats cool to see is the curves as some may mention!

108608.jpg

I see you strongly support your opinions with photographic evidence...

Anyway, for me there are two:

1. Monica Bellucci
and
2. Catherine-Zeta Jones

lol!!! @ turke sticking my picture up. Thankyou for the compliment (and for making me blush), and to Emanuele for agreeing. Dont worry I'm not freaking out and asking it to be taken off, it is however quite a surprise lol.

As for Uma - I never like women who are classically beautiful, I find that boring. Angelina Jolie is like that, extremely beautiful no doubt - but I get sick of looking at her 'plastic fantastic' features. Its about that special 'something'. ooh I just thought of another woman I like..

Cate Blanchett

CateBlanchett005.jpg

again, not classically beautiful but a very intelligent and brilliant actress that has that something about her.

The thing with Jolie....is you just know what she could do with those lips...i don't think her forehead is to out of proportion.

SR...Cate Blanchett is okay...more wife material than mistress though...if you get my drift

Status
Not open for further replies.