Other bands?

I heard it's going to be abit God Hates Us All mixed with Seasons, which is experimenting. I mean Slayer does do different things, it's not that they don't have the capabilities, but yeah they don't do it too often.

I should add to my list of bands Unleashed and The Locust, two bands I'm pumping right now! Awesome!!!

Death, At the gates, Vadrer, Necrosist, Bolt Thrower, Hypocrazy, Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy, Carcass,Carcarias, Brujeria, Napalm Death, Ultra Vomit, Malvolent Creation, Superjoint Rutual,Drogheda,....
All the Death Matal bands ans a speciall appreciation for the Death Grind

Amon amarth, Ancient Rites, Bal Sagoth, Bathory, Bloodbath, Black Messiah, Burzum, Death, Doomsword, Drudkh, Einherjer, Eluveitie, Elvenking, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Equilibrium, falkenbach, Forefather, Heidevolk, Helheim, Hypocrisy, insomnium, Korpiklaani, Manegarm, marduk, Menhir, Mithotyn, Moonsorrow, Morrigan, Nebelhorn, Nomands Land, primordial, Runic, Summoning, Theudho, Thronar, Thyrfing, Turisas, Tyr, Vintersorg, Windir, Wolfchant, Wintersun

also: deicide, dark tranquillity, nile, vader, bolt thrower etc.

and: Allice in chains, soundgarden, Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Annihilator, David Gilmour, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd etc

obituary, dissection, at the gates, wintersun, and i like me some ramones and johnny cash too. i try to mix it up a bit (short attention span)

I love brutal death metal, Florida bands.
cannibal_corpse.gif

to list only my most favourite ones:

COB, AMON AMARTH, ENSIFERUM, WINTERSUN, NORTHER, VADER, KATAKLYSM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, NILE, BOLT THROWER, PUNGENT STENCH, ARCH ENEMY, LEGION OF THE DAMNED, FINNTROLL, OPETH, DIMMU BORGIR, IMMORTAL, BELPHEGOR, EXODUS, SINERGY, KREATOR, SCAR SYMETRY, ONE MAN ARMY AND THE UNDEAD QUARTETT,

and many many more

Burzum, Darkthrone, Mortician, lots of other black and death metal bands.

errmmm....

I also listen to the Insane Clown Posse(not as much as I used too though... I dicovered true metal. I had been a bit put off to metal by my brothers annoying Nu-metal crappery of Korn and Bizkit) lol... (Prepares to be bludgeoned to death by Odinist Norsemen[or at least people who claim on the internet to be Odinist Norsemen])

Bathory, Amon Amarth, Decapitated, Bloodbath, Hypocrisy, At the Gates, Dark Tranquility, Taake, Borknagar, Dark Funeral, Abyss, Thyrfing, Enslaved, Ragnarok, Sonata Arctica, Sacrilege, Aborted, Dissection, Geimhre, Finntroll, Death Chain, Mercenary, Primordial, War, Graveworm, Mortiis, Gorelord, Hammerfall, Sentenced, Nightrage, Darkane, Impious, Incapacity.

Ablaze my sorrow,
Amaran, <------------ :D:D
Arch Enemy,
Blind Guardian, <--------------- :D
Bloodbath,
Carpathian Forest :D
Celisty <----------- :D :eek:
The Crown :)
Dark Tranquillity :D old favourite :)
Dragonforce
Dragonland

jesus im board,

Alot, Also like Funky House, Bit of the charts, Classic 80's + Early 90's,

Eberything except R&B and Trance <--- too repetitive and the Boyz from Da Hood just bore me! Still a tallent though compaired to alot of metal not enough :)

according to last.fm:
Metallica, Amon Amarth, Nightwish, Dover, Die Toten Hosen, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Rammstein, Lordi, Opeth, Apocalyptica, Children of Bodom, Limp Bizkit, Deine Ltan, Subway To Sally, Nirvana, Wir Sind Helden, Burzum, System of a Down, Dr. Dre, Samy Deluxe, etc...

i'am listening to the following bands:

Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica, Ancient Rites, Black Messiah, Bathory, Burzum, Behemoth, Cruachan, Coldplay, Death, Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Eluveitie, El&#228;kel&#228;iset, Falkenbach, Fallen Yggdrasil, Falchion, Finntroll, Fjoergyn, Hypocrisy, Heidevolk, Hel, Helritt, Heol Telwen, Isenburg, In Extremo, In Flames, Korpiklaani, Kromlek, Lidinsfarne, Menhir, Metallica, Moonsorrow, Mithotyn, Manegarm, Necrophagist, Nile, Nirvana, Nomans Land, nebelhorn, Odroerir, Opeth, Satyricon, Surturs Lohe, Skyforger, Sentenced, Turisas, Thrudvangar, Therion, Thyrfing, Thronar, Ulver, Unleashed, Vrankenvorde, Wyrd, Wintersun, Weird Al Yankovic, XIV Dark Centuries

Hmm....Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Nokturnal Mortum, Leviathan, Malignant Eternal, Marduk, Dark Funeral, Bloodwraith anyone????

Mostly melodeath, ensiferum, bodom, kalmah, norther, opeth, in flames, dark tranquility, martyr, blinded by faith, morbid angel, malmsteen also and BATTLEHEART

Dimmu Borgir (they were the first black metal band ive ever heared, and still love them)
Einherjer
Borknagar
Naglfar <3
Ragnarok
Suidakra (has ANYone here ever heared of em? i mean before u saw the bandlist of wacken..)
Mot&#246;rhead (grew up with that ^^)
Behemoth
Bolt thrower
Oh and ofcourse Aeternus!!!
and a bit satyricon
oh and i forgot slayer 2.. argh how can i forget :C
Well this is what listen to lately..

In Flames
Amorphis
Black Label Society
Edguy
Korpiklanni