Overrated Thrax Trax...

I actually like the song "Bare" from Stomp 442, but I hate the ending of the song right when John sings, "Goodbye", it sounds kinda like thrax ripped off a Kiss song at that point, but I really like the song up to that point.

I do have to agree with a couple of you, in that "Got the time", and "Antisocial" are abit over played live, the guys could play, "Tester", "Invisible", hell, why haven't they ever played "Burst" live?

But really, I like pretty much every Anthrax tune.

AugDawg

OH MY GOD ... how can you not like I'm the man ... the fuckn funniest song ever!
Gregadeth - my friend - you hate Invisible ... what the?

Lads I am working like a muther fucker on steroids down at the Aussie F1 GP and lets just say the Grid Girls (or Pits Babes) are just to fuckn die for!

I actually liked the 91 version as well .... horses for courses eh!

Classic line from NFV
`you didn't even wait to fuck up...'

FUCK NOW THAT IS FUNNY

I'm so bad ...it's a crime ..(eggyek) ... OhhhhhhhhhOHHHHHHHHHH.... NOT ...Not not not not!

Nah, I´m ok with their songs... I never thought Fueled was a great track, there were others on Stomp that I prefer but it has a funny video. Let "Noize", "Got the time" and "Anti-social" have a rest from the set-list.

Yer I have never really liked Bring the Noize live... I gotta admit that at the end of MMD I always thought another song would've been more appropriate.... I mean what song is really THE Anthrax Finale Anthem ...ooh thats another topic.

Bring the Noise is definitely the most overrated Thrax song, quickly followed by Indians.

Keep it in the Family has grown on me. The first time I heard it was the live I'm the Man version, and I thought it sucked.

Fueled sucks on record, but is good live.

I do not care what anyone says, I love all the tracks on Volume 8. Classic "out there" album. A big risk a la King for Day...Fool for a Lifetime from Faith No More.

Bring the Noise has got to go. I like Got the Time, but its become stale. Antisocial is alright still. I would rather more actual Anthrax songs though. Invisible would be awesome, but what would be even better is 1000 Points of Hate! That is the most underrated song on that album. Its actually my favorite from SOWN. How about some ADI/Horror of It All?

Man ... Keep it in the Family has just like the best fukn heavy groove to him. I LOVE THAT SONG.

--- > how about Aftershock ...hehehehe!