Own Pictures Thread

12443_558637599053_44205939_33124348_1817755_n.jpg

Metullzzz

it's an orchestra rehearsal room in the music building at my college. We sneak into there around 9 or 10 pm when classes are all finished and have band practice at full volume until like 1 or 2am and no one bothers us haha its so great

Ah, well I guess you could say I'm still mentally into it in a way. I have the desire in the back of my mind to go lift. Deadlifts were really enjoyable to me. Felt insanely good getting past 3plates with my 1RM in high school. If any lift made me cum day and night like Arnold described, it was that :lol: Shortly after I got addicted to WoW and haven't really ever done lifting since then, which was maybe 2-3 years ago. I may just get back into it, although every time I think about it I think to myself I'd rather stay at home and work on music or relax a bit and watch House or something lol.

:lol: aw man I used to love deadlifts but I messed up my lower back doing a squat a couple of months ago and haven't done any deadlifts since, which is really annoying because every time my mate comes in and does 260kg squats I feel like doing them too :lol: the kid's a beast http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-car-named-Britains-strongest-schoolboy.html

:lol:Subway
:lol:What looks to be a School gym

Good to know Blackguard's record deal has hooked them up with prime show locations.

:lol::lol::lol: it wasn't a school gym, it was a bar. But yeah it kinda looks like a school gym I guess.

And they're touring with Ensiferum and Hypocrisy in November, so I'd say that's what the record deal did for them. Alexi is playing in Hypocrisy for that tour, I'll probably go to the show in Montreal.