Own Pictures Thread

Tit-for-tat. You don't have to take it to heart, but it still doesn't make it not true. Btw, I have the power rangers on speed dial... I'm waiting for the moment Rita jumps from your cheek, craterface.

craterface.png

BLARGHRAWRS

I must admit that this was a godly edit :worship: :lol::lol: :lol:

*props for you. you deserve it :worship: just this once!*

^Holy shit, a picture in the own pictures thread :lol:
Really, stop this bullshit already.

@vikk and the other paki, speak english ffs
@joe, that was fucking mean man :p Im on your side here, but that was low, and it hasnt got anything to with the issue. I thought you wanted to cure the cobot-cancer, not start a flamewar :lol:
@LR, to prove youre not as immature as joe, just stop the conflict and do the rest of the forum a favour, keep it to the vikk thread and msn? Please? :lol:
@vikk and the paki, srsly.
@alexis:
foto8yu9.jpg

:lol: I didn't expect you to laugh, but you did which in turn made me LOL too :lol:
I must admit that this was a godly edit :worship: :lol::lol: :lol:

*props for you. you deserve it :worship: just this once!*
It was mean but she poked fun at me so I poked back, even if it was cruel :loco:
I know the rita's base was placed on the moon, and I know in the moon the are lots of craters, but wtf is that thing on her cheek, is that a crater or what ?
... It's the capsule Rita was sealed in before she was freed in the first episode of the Power Rangers.

:worship:
@joe, that was fucking mean man :p Im on your side here, but that was low, and it hasnt got anything to with the issue. I thought you wanted to cure the cobot-cancer, not start a flamewar

:lol: I know it was low, but I couldn't resist... besides sometimes the solution IS a flamewar. It makes the losers get butthurt and they leave the forum forever. But whatever, I addressed the issue maturely, she made a comment about my weight or something, so she got what she deserved :lol:

Hopefully the faggotry stops though.

Oh didnt know about the weight thing, so ok :lol:I forgive you <3

I dont agree with the flamewar thing though, i dont think the solution is to bully LR outta here :lol: She just needs to stop sucking vikks digital dick and then its okay.

Oh didnt know about the weight thing, so ok :lol:I forgive you <3

I dont agree with the flamewar thing though, i dont think the solution is to bully LR outta here :lol: She just needs to stop sucking vikks digital dick and then its okay.

HIS DIGIDICK :lol: Oh fuck I LOl'd and I don't know why...and yes I don't mind LR's presence here aside form the Vikk shit :lol: Whatever Vikk sent me a PM saying it's gonna stop.

^Holy shit, a picture in the own pictures thread :lol:
Really, stop this bullshit already.

@joe, that was fucking mean man :p Im on your side here, but that was low, and it hasnt got anything to with the issue. I thought you wanted to cure the cobot-cancer, not start a flamewar :lol:
@LR, to prove youre not as immature as joe, just stop the conflict and do the rest of the forum a favour, keep it to the vikk thread and msn? Please? :lol:
@vikk and the paki, srsly.
@alexis:

clown1.jpg

but she poked fun at me so I poked back, even if it was cruel :loco:

But whatever, I addressed the issue maturely, she made a comment about my weight or something, so she got what she deserved :lol:
I just quoted your past comment, coming to my defense when Alexis made a stupid remark about my skin. I didn't poke fun or say anything about your weight (wtf?) or something close to it.

Beyond that, I apologize for my disorderly conduct or whatever you wanna call it. MSN is more productive anyway, but if situations come up where some stupid "Vikk love" post would be funny to some, in the way it used to be I suppose, it'll happen. I'm pretty sure you even found it funny at times, it didn't always piss you off.

The Power Rangers were the shit in the original series. Your edit was pretty lame though... a low blow, even for you.

Much love,

LR