Own Pictures Thread

I don't think so... I was once talking to some friends, mixed company, and when I said I didn't want kids everyone looked at me like I was an alien.

This plus ''you'll see, that's what you're saying now'' is what they have been telling me for about ten years now everytime I mention that I dont really want kids.
They'll never stop.

Dressing up dogs is fucking harsh... You wrapped a belt around its neck what the fuck.

ya,thats what I thought. Pretty dumb.

Greetings from the place I live.

70954395.jpg

70954513.jpg

Greetings from the place I live.

70954395.jpg

70954513.jpg
Lucky bastard :loco:... well, nevermind, you live in France. Although I do approve of the ban on muslim dresses and assimilation of immigrants, essentially raping their will, I deteste mostly everything else about France, especially Parisians :mad:

These aren't THAT bad IMO, not that good either, but I would bang every one of her friends so bonus points for that.

Marie, you and your friends would benefit from getting someone with A) a proper camera and B) knows what the fuck they are doing. So that shit like this doesn't happen:

Rule of thirds, basic composition and framing, all absent from these, who the fuck took it!

Why are you eating your guitar?

Rule of thirds, basic composition and framing, all absent from these, who the fuck took it!

I thought that one was the lesser evil among those atrocious pictures... I liked the empty space. The proportion of empty space to subject space is wrong, but the concept is okay.

The lighting is awful (not that they had a way to control that outdoors without equipment, but ffs lrn2levels), the angle is horrendous and does not complement the attempted use of white/negative space; not to mention the framing is still off if that was the goal :lol: There is definitely some good qualities that could have made a cool picture, but ultimately is was fucked up :loco:

/artfags

You know what ruins that photo the most?

That faucet thing or whatever in the middle of the wall. It detracts attention from the subject, in fact, one's eyes are inevitably attracted to that frivolous item in lieu of something useful. If it were me taking the shot with that concept, I would take care to ensure that both halves received equal attention. Also them being symmetrical to the window, and the shot being taken on a straight would help, alluding to something Kubrick-ish but breaking the boundaries into something more. Alas, nice idea, but horrible execution.

I deteste mostly everything else about France, especially Parisians :mad:

:)

On Jmbullet promo pics. It's like the photographer forgot he had girls in front of him. It's not because you're girls in a metal band that your posture and stuff shouldn't look feminine (it doesn't mean sexy). For instance, he should have told you not to all keep your hands in your pocket (maybe it just bothers me :lol:) I think you particularly look good on the 4th pic (and your friend in front of you too cause you both smile) and the last one.

On Jmbullet promo pics. It's like the photographer forgot he had girls in front of him. It's not because you're girls in a metal band that your posture and stuff shouldn't look feminine (it doesn't mean sexy). For instance, he should have told you not to all keep your hands in your pocket (maybe it just bothers me :lol:) I think you particularly look good on the 4th pic (and your friend in front of you too cause you both smile) and the last one.

I agree on all you said, brava Lussi!! ^_*

And Thomas, great pics, but you already know, so... I'll shut up. :)

i think the lass with the straight bangs/fringe (whatever) is smokin' :)

also in one of the pics that one girl reminds me of ville laihialla >_>