Own Pictures Thread

Well, how appropriate that a giant X means you're not drinking. LOL.

I've never seen a place mark like that, usually they give people over 21 wristbands, and such.

Can't blame me for making that mistake though, most my straightedge friends either draw on Xs, or a few of them have them tattooed. I on the other hand, am an S, if they are an X. Haha.

Hahaha yeah :lol: , and they do usually give wristbands.

What do you mean with "S"?

The X means you can't drink booze on the venue. Since straight edge people are against booze, they adapted that specific X symbology onto their sub-culture.

From 3/15, my girlfriend and I after the Dark Tranquillity show. She looked scared and was majorly starstruck...it was cute, lol.

dt2.jpg

dt.jpg

I. Really. Hate. You.

I know you put them here on purpose, you like to see me suffer!!!! :cry::ill:

Hehe just kidding, great pics, especially the last one, Daniel and Martin B. look really funny :lol: . They really haven't aged that much since they came here, they're just 'hairier' (especially Martin B.) nowadays hehe.

They are always drunk as fuck, especially Stanne... I had to hold him up when I met him to get a photograph... and he's a big fucking dude so it sucked :lol:

I. Really. Hate. You.

I know you put them here on purpose, you like to see me suffer!!!! :cry::ill:

Lets call it more of an accidental moment of sufferage.:p

Stanne did smell of beer pretty badly, which is fine. Beer is good. He recommended Sierra Nevada to me, which I tried on St. Patrick's Day and damn was it a fine ale. *thumbs up*