Own Pictures

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I searched the forum for a thread like this and found nothing, so here goes, these are some appropriate pics to kick things off:

100_1512.jpg

Odin's Sword

100_1469.jpg

Where Silent Joe Stand Guard​

I'll go, sorry if you were expecting a leather jacket and some ridiculous looking chinese made fantasy sword. Maybe it's not 'metal', but I'm just here because I love this music, I like the hot girly girls who dress up and wear make-up way too much, I'll grow long hair after I get married.

Heres a quite recent picture of me;

1565575775a3712100602b491633176l.jpg

Heres a real old picture of me, but since we are talking about swords;

1565575775a2482428736b360947552l.jpg

i must ask, the guy with the first pics are those weapons battle ready?, and do you know how to use them?. My sword is real, and i fight in a re-inactmet society in slovenia, and i have a scar or two to prove it! (ouch). My sword is pretty damn heavy, and its a real two handed sword. The first sword looks awesome, but i think my one would smash it in half.

Cool pics everyone btw, and also, the big guy with his arms folded, ignore those ppl who think that you must wear leather jackets and all to be "metal", i think you look cool man, and metal comes from inside, not what you wear on the outside.

Everyone stop aving a go at the hartless name guy with the crappy sword, he didnt say it was his own sword an axe; look in the back ground of the pic hes clearly in a shop.

Kiss makeup....
I hate Kiss.

I've restrained myself from commenting on the sword, because I know once upon a time, I liked stuff just because it was shiny, too. But I will nitpick, and say that Odin carries a spear, not a sword :p