picture thread! (modem users beware)

Nice "cosy" one spaffe, reminds me a bit of these labels:

Hobgoblin%20poster.jpg

Black_Wych.jpg

Dirty%20Tackle.jpg

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/images/Wicked%20Wych.jpg
http://www.wychwood.co.uk/images/Festive%20Spirits.jpg

spaffe said:
oh yes those label are so cool, and the ale (is it ale?) inside the bottles which they decorate is tasty indeed, at least the hobgoblin which sadly is the only one i've tried so far since they're are hard to come by here in alcho-fascist sweden :bah:

M. huh? :lol:

Oh but still we're lucky to have at least Hobgoblin, the brewery is very small after all. but man, Hobgoblin isn't even half as good as Fiddler's Elbow...well, that's my opinion at least.

PS: About John Bauer, I'm at the course for Swedish folklore in Gothenburg right now, and Ebbe Scön is here! Great guy :cool:

Patric said:
Oh but still we're lucky to have at least Hobgoblin, the brewery is very small after all. but man, Hobgoblin isn't even half as good as Fiddler's Elbow...well, that's my opinion at least.

PS: About John Bauer, I'm at the course for Swedish folklore in Gothenburg right now, and Ebbe Scön is here! Great guy :cool:

what sort of course is that? is it at the university or what? sounds very interesting anyway, how did you sign up?

spaffe said:
what sort of course is that? is it at the university or what? sounds very interesting anyway, how did you sign up?

Aye, it's at the Nordiska Högskolan. Just a summer course, very informative though. Our cooks are great and we get beer everynight, haha there's even an alchoholic on the course who makes a complete fool of herself every night and day, hilarious. We actually only spoke of the forn sedr, Aesir and Vanir, today and it's interesting. Ebbe was quite impressedf at my knowledge, hehe fact it was it was more like ME leading the course today.

Patric said:
Aye, it's at the Nordiska Högskolan. Just a summer course, very informative though. Our cooks are great and we get beer everynight, haha there's even an alchoholic on the course who makes a complete fool of herself every night and day, hilarious. We actually only spoke of the forn sedr, Aesir and Vanir, today and it's interesting. Ebbe was quite impressedf at my knowledge, hehe fact it was it was more like ME leading the course today.

could you give me an address to some site? because that stuff sounds interesting indeed,
would be nice beeing told instead of having to read all the time ;)

And by the way spaffe, excuse me for all the drunkened messages on your cellphone last night. Haistaka vittu så full jag blev...

Patric said:
And by the way spaffe, excuse me for all the drunkened messages on your cellphone last night. Haistaka vittu så full jag blev...

haha no problem what so ever, i laughed a lot when listening to them when i woke up this morning :D sorry for the answering when you called last night, i sent you an sms to explain. seems to have been a nice party btw, horns up :headbang:

Yeah great party but I swear this is the LAST time I drink with Finns hehe. I called you up twice, right? Cause I can't remember a word of what I said.

yeah i think it was twice, think you left 5 messages as well :D

nice one there odis, i actually enjoyed watching ALF when i was a kid, think i would find it a bit less entertaining nowadays tho, but a nice furry cat-eating little trickster he still is hehe

yikes, is that your back odis?

nice picture there sonnenritter, this is one picture i took one cool evening some days ago:

jej.JPG

shortly after i had taken this picture, the "cows" which where hanging around in the same meadow munchin' grass started moving towards me. when they got closer i realised that this where not the nice female version which gives you milk, these where young bulls :D who did not feel like sharing their meadow with me an charged at me and chased me some distance before beeing pleased with their work and resumed the grass-munchin. here they are shortly before making me do some exercise:

jej2.JPG

Allen Jaeger, a dude from New Orleans who make concert posters amongst other things, especially for industrial/metal/goth/punk bands.

anne99pos.gif

down95.gif

ministry96.gif

typeo2000.GIF

MISFITS2002COFFIN.GIF

spaffe said:
shortly after i had taken this picture, the "cows" which where hanging around in the same meadow munchin' grass started moving towards me. when they got closer i realised that this where not the nice female version which gives you milk, these where young bulls :D who did not feel like sharing their meadow with me an charged at me and chased me some distance before beeing pleased with their work and resumed the grass-munchin. here they are shortly before making me do some exercise:

Hahaha :lol:
Good going mate :)

Are those runestones in the first picture?
We have quite a few of them around here too...