Own Pictures

You look like Anne Bonny or Mary Read. Especially near the water like a pirate would be. :headbang:

Like this?

Picture003.jpg

Scary.jpg

Idoangeldustlawl.jpg

Very good looking,very:)

Myself in Princess mode:

Princessnikik.jpg

princiessnikki.jpg

So I've come to the conclusion that there are no pictures of me in this whole house. That's probably because I'm always the one working the camera... So, anyhow, here's T talking to Johan (nice red eye, sorry!) and T coming home from an excavation (a.k.a. filthy dirty but happier than a pig in shit).

img0167ia2.jpg

tinapvgtillgropen2gq1.jpg

OK, so I know this is not a picture of me, but it's a pic of two of my most favourite people - my youngest daughter and my youngest brother. He's got two of his favourite things in his hands in this pic, a beer and a blonde female fan in a Team Sweden outfit. :kickass:
img0368tn1.jpg

Great pics, Tyra! But you need a poster on your wall behind you. Spice up your computer room :p

Well, Anglorfin, that was, like, the day before we moved my whole computer room upstairs, so all the posters etc were down. That whole friggin room is filled with big screen TV now... In my new room, I've got all my archaeo books right in front of me on shelves, so I can reach them better than before. So far, I've only got three pics in this room - one of each kid, and then one of Johan (the one in my avatar).

No, Shealladh, it wasn't me. Been in the paper and on the radio, but not on TV...

I think this pic thread was a good idea - it's nice to put faces to names. Some of y'all have taken some awesome pics, so maybe now we can recognize at least one or two faces at the next AA gig!

No, Shealladh, it wasn't me. Been in the paper and on the radio, but not on TV...

Damn, looking at that pic was like looking at a twin:p

I think this pic thread was a good idea - it's nice to put faces to names. Some of y'all have taken some awesome pics, so maybe now we can recognize at least one or two faces at the next AA gig!

:D I always find it funny to finally get to see what my friends online look like after knowing them for years.

I swear though I shall stand out in the crowd (if they do envade down under), just look out for the idiot in the viking helmet with corks and string (keeps the flies off) and holding the bottle of bundy with a really big grin on his face :p

I am used to being behind a camera, not in front of it, I always seem to never find any shots with me in it, unless of coarse as an example of what you shouldn't do on a night out with the boyz :zombie:

Cool, though it would be nice to see some water down under atm, it's so darn dry.

Is it always like that around your place?

Actually this is my friend's village, its on montreal island but not in the city of montreal, and its really a the tip of the island, thats why you see water, there are sluices. The pictures has been taken as far in the river as possible. It was quite cold that day, but it was refreshing nonetheless. everything is getting warmer though, and soon it will be unbearable. this is quebec.. extreme climate.

Actually this is my friend's village, its on montreal island but not in the city of montreal, and its really a the tip of the island, thats why you see water, there are sluices. The pictures has been taken as far in the river as possible. It was quite cold that day, but it was refreshing nonetheless. everything is getting warmer though, and soon it will be unbearable. this is quebec.. extreme climate.

Cheers, I guess it's more because it's summer here and been extremely hot. It was nice none-the-less to see some water and soothing weather.

I would take some shots around here but for the past few days it's all been hazy due to all the smoke from the bush fires. Also not quite sure what you'd all prefer to see pics of, I'm used to seeing the valley and mountains out my window and haven't had much time to go walk about in awhile :oops:

(It's also hard to take shots of myself and I always run from cameras or get left out) ~ strange in a strange world ;)

Ok, i edit what i said earlier....

..because its *SNOWING* ...

...STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that it bothers me... if only it was 2 degrees colder, the snow wouldnt melt under itself and be all so disgustingly slushy. Its still cold enough to feel very well outside, but dang... we are in mid april!