Ozzfest anybody?

MRBEAST said:
the bus drivers here stop at red lights!:loco:
buses here are bad... they are getting better but that isnt saying much. the schedules and routes make no sense and change constantly and if you try to call for information it isnt computerised at all so you have to get the retards on the phone to understand where you are and where your trying to go... then they look at the routes and if there's more than one way to get there they just pick one, THEN they look at the schedule. so you can be changeing buses and takeing hours to get somewhere and there can be an express that gets you there in 20 minutes...
then nobody takes the bus unless they have to, rush hours to and from work theyre crowded as hell but the rest of the time it's mostly kids and mental patients who havent washed in years and are allways argueing with their invisble friend...

One of the problems here is that the latest you can catch a bus at night is 10.30... the other option is taking a taxi but it might be safer to walk :err:

And of course there is also the way those bastards drive. Last year Guadalajara was the city with the biggest number of deaths caused by bus drivers, even more than Mexico City!

I'm going this year. I swore it off a few years ago when it went to a mostly nu-metal crowd and I've seen Ozzy twice and Sabbath twice so there wa no need to pay that kind of money for a ticket. As soon a Priest announced they were going to be on it, I knew I was going again. This years lineup could be the last one that Ozzy can do but I think it's the best one yet.

Abryl said:
One of the problems here is that the latest you can catch a bus at night is 10.30... the other option is taking a taxi but it might be safer to walk :err:

And of course there is also the way those bastards drive. Last year Guadalajara was the city with the biggest number of deaths caused by bus drivers, even more than Mexico City!
last time i was in guadaljara was about 30 years ago and everyone drove like maniacs. here some buses stop running at 10 some at 10:30 some at 11 some at 12 some run all night-but of course ya have no way to know which bus stops running when...

MRBEAST said:
last time i was in guadaljara was about 30 years ago and everyone drove like maniacs. here some buses stop running at 10 some at 10:30 some at 11 some at 12 some run all night-but of course ya have no way to know which bus stops running when...
You've been in Guadalajara? Nice :) It's true, they do drive like maniacs. Bus drivers are crazy, then there's the 16 year olds or the ladies in vans with their children o_O This is Abryl btw :p

when i was a kid my moms bf was mexican and we'd go visit his different family members every so often. except for shopping in tj and one time we went to see the blowhole and stayed in a hotel on rosarita beach, we never really did any site seeing-we were visiting family and didnt really go anywhere but their houses. so i dont even know where most of the places i went to were or remember shit about them except for the long drives and crappy drivers and going from streets to dirt roads to no roads (and wondering how he knew what direction to drive) but when we went i was allways happier than shit cuz on the way home we would allways stop at the panaderia and it was the only time my half starved ass would hear i could have as much i want of anything i wanted. i'd leave with 2 grocery bags full of goodies-it was kiddie heaven!

bad drivers... i dont wanna sound like a racist retard, but this is the truth, some places people drive crazy but the worst drivers anywhere they go are indian women-i mean the ones from india with their red dot on their forehead. ive never seen anyone else that can almost run into or over somebody every other minute when they only drive 20mph!

quick question, whats up with ozzfest, i mean, i thought ozzfest was for metal...no offense to anyone, cause i plan on going, but when i first saw the line up, and saw every time i die on it, i was shocked, i mean, every time i die is the last band id ever think of seeing at ozzfest, i love that band, but at ozzfest?? i dont know, seemed weird to me

TearStainedRed said:
quick question, whats up with ozzfest, i mean, i thought ozzfest was for metal...no offense to anyone, cause i plan on going, but when i first saw the line up, and saw every time i die on it, i was shocked, i mean, every time i die is the last band id ever think of seeing at ozzfest, i love that band, but at ozzfest?? i dont know, seemed weird to me
Have you not seen the whole lineup this year? It is overwhelming how many good metal bands are going to be there, this is the most brutal ozzfest ever! I have absolutely nothing to complain about for this years ozzfest,:hotjump: its going to be fucking RAD!

Alteredmindeath said:
Have you not seen the whole lineup this year? It is overwhelming how many good metal bands are going to be there, this is the most brutal ozzfest ever! I have absolutely nothing to complain about for this years ozzfest,:hotjump: its going to be fucking RAD!
Amen!

This Ozzfest is supposed to be a Black Sabbath Re-Re-union too, from what I`m hearing(?).