p0wn3age citizens kick ass (show).

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Watching court...er true tv tonight and most shocking comes on with the theme of "civilian justice".

Most awsome video ever guy wakes into a hotel with a gun says "I'm not fucking around give me the money".

2 clerks: the girl clirck opens the register to get him the money, other clirk stands behind her pretending to help out, pulls a glock out of his right side and unloads 3 shots all hitting the robber.

Guy servives and spends 6 years in jail. Fucking thieves.

I don't know about any of you, but I have no problem with the outcome of if you try to steel shit you should get shot. I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him at all deserved everything he got especially when he walked in and pointed a gun in someone's face.

Oh and the same show featured some moron red neck trying to pick pocket a war vet. According to the narrator though he was navy, still tough as fuck and was a golden gloves winner back in the day. The guy trying to take his cash got fucked up (punched in the head).

Glen: Thats bullshit, police take forever to get there then have the gal to arrest you for protecting yourself?