paddy is asking you guys in metal land do you have the metal discos like in london !C

i must admit, the idea of a 'metal disco' fucking terrorfies me......there is now a hidious image in my head due to the origins of disco in the 70's and how metallers generally tend to look met with the mentality of anyone willing to stoop low enough to go to a general disco at about the age of 15.....
oh god that really is wrong just! think john travolta meets a hobo meets a leather fetishist on drugs with vast amounts of booze and about as much class as your average steriotypical chav....shudder worthy.

argh.

-e
xx

metal paddy said:
yes paddy told jonny fortunes to shut his chops but he woukd not he was messing with paddys melon:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:
HOW DARE ANYONE MESS WITH PADDYS CHOPS

you did good on Jonny Fortunes paddy :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

cookiecutter said:
This Johnny Fortunes character sounds like a grade A asshole. Nobody messes with Paddy's melon and gets away with it.
he is dude but paddy flew at him and he went down :kickass: and my missus shouted stay down mister! or paddy will come at you again:kickass: :Smokin:

Noble Viking said:
It's this metal cover band that covers all types of metal and plays every thursday night or some shit at the Keyclub in Hollywood. People just come to rock out and watch a kick ass cover band.

Metal Skool spends most of their show lampooning the 80's Hair Metal scene and its associated gimmicks (choreographed stage moves, etc.). If I remember correctly, the band that was in some bank's commercial years ago, Danger Kitty, was played by Metal Skool.

Another good cover Metal cover band is Metal 101. They do all kinds of covers from everyone ranging from Accept to Dio to Black Sabbath to UFO and more and they do more than just the standard hits.