paddy is asking you guys in metal land do you have the metal discos like in london !C

Amarantus said:
:erk: Yeah I apologize. I meant in arm wrestling.
listen dude just shut your chops up paddy is paddy thats the way he is:kickass: IT is all he knows! :kickass: Peace to all my good friends and i hope jonny fortunes getS out of hospital soon :kickass: :Smokin::kickass:

metal paddy said:
listen dude just shut your chops up paddy is paddy thats the way he is IT is all he knows peace to all my good friends and i hope jonny fortunes get out of hospital soon :kickass: :Smokin:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Carcassian said:
Nottingham Rock City.

'Nuff said.
i went there to see a band paddy was in the pub after gig and some soul boys were bullying paddys mate metal bobby from italy caz he had long hair they were calling him a hippie :mad: so paddy told them to shut their chops up and they pulled paddys missus hair :mad: !WELL PADDY LOST IT BIG TIME i just kept flying and flying ! The police got called and my missus told the police not to go in there paddy is going crazy so they sent in two police dogs :kickass: After about half hour the police went in and there was paddy on the floor tickling the two police dogs bellys and the two dogs were licking paddy chops:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

metal paddy said:
i went there to see a band paddy was in the pub after gig and some soul boys were bullying paddys mate metal bobby from italy caz he had long hair they were calling him a hippie :mad: so paddy told them to shut their chops up and they pulled paddys missus hair :mad: !WELL PADDY LOST IT BIG TIME i just kept flying and flying ! The police got called and my missus told the police not to go in there paddy is going crazy so they sent in two police dogs :kickass: After about half hour the police went and was paddy on the floor tickling the two police dogs bellys and the two dogs were licking paddy chops:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:
that's a brilliant story there paddy old chum :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
i went there to see a band paddy was in the pub after gig and some soul boys were bullying paddys mate metal bobby from italy caz he had long hair they were calling him a hippie :mad: so paddy told them to shut their chops up and they pulled paddys missus hair :mad: !WELL PADDY LOST IT BIG TIME i just kept flying and flying ! The police got called and my missus told the police not to go in there paddy is going crazy so they sent in two police dogs :kickass: After about half hour the police went and was paddy on the floor tickling the two police dogs bellys and the two dogs were licking paddy chops
Nice:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

paddy do not look for trouble but when your a metal head soulboys do not like you and they try to bully you because you are different and some of paddys mates are a bit weak and can not defend them selfs:kickass: :Smokin:

I go to metal discos all the time

sometimes I run into this clown named paddy. He can't compete with Jonny in terms of drinking or metal

His missus is sexy though