Pagan Altar - the Cry of The Banshee

Whoa... this is fucking great Pagan Altar. Great stuff that doesn't jump right out at you, but hell the leads and riffage rules. The riffage seems to be different but the leads are in the way of LoH, which is ace! Fuck Yeah

:kickass:

Tim or HR need to get this in.

That song kinda failed to rouse me on its own. In the context of the album it's better, but not what I'd call one of the standouts. The fucking Crowman on the other hand...

Décadent;5707772 said:
That song kinda failed to rouse me on its own. In the context of the album it's better, but not what I'd call one of the standouts. The fucking Crowman on the other hand...

Upload this song "Crowman" if ye can matey. :)

:erk:

I'm not sure if I like this all that much....and I love the s/t and Lords of Hypocrisy....it sounds too heavy metal and Spinal Tap like. Maybe it needs a few more spins but PA can do better than this.

:erk:

I'm not sure if I like this all that much....and I love the s/t and Lords of Hypocrisy....it sounds too heavy metal and Spinal Tap like. Maybe it needs a few more spins but PA can do better than this.
I always have to listen to Pagan Altar in the context of the album, because I didn't like LoH until I listened to it all they way through...

I refuse to listen to a second of this album until I actually have it in my hands.

I liked this a lot more the second time, but its still just a good heavy metal track that is missing some of the Pagan Altar magick(e?).