PaganFest Part II

My only gripe is that Moonsorrow is playing below Eluveitie. Moonsorrow is much more deserving of the co-headlining spot and what the hell are they going to be able to do with at best a 30-40 minute set? They'll either only be able to play a few of their best songs, or they'll have to pick and choose from shorter songs that aren't as good as some of their better written 10-15 minute long songs. Moonsorrow is almost 10 years older than Eluveitie as a band and in my mind secured themselves as more than an opening act a long time ago.

Ok so when I first saw this, I was like uhhh.....cool.

Last year's line-up was amazing and it was the best concert and best day of my entire life.

2009's is good, but it's not as epic as I thought it would be.

I have been trying to get into Primordial but I just can't for some reason. I have the Gathering Wilderness and To the Nameless Dead. Are their other cd's better or am I just missing something?

And Eluveitie is above Moonsorrow. That's just plain retarded. As much as I love Eluveitie, I don't think they should be back. I've already seen them twice and they need to give other bands a chance. Wintersun, Korpiklaani, Finsterforst, Equilibrium, Kalmah.....seriously. We don't need Eluveitie again. And they probably won't play The Song of Life anyways. They never do.

I haven't heard Blackguard so I'll have to check them out.

I'm still going but Paganfest 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paganfest 2 imo.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! primordial lost the headlining postion

but atleast a good band replaced them!

3118588889_8555b9cbde_o.jpg

Hahaha. I'd be so fucking pissed off if I was going.

Primordial and Moonsorrow should just each do 3hr sets or something, fuck all those other bands.

Hahaha. I'd be so fucking pissed off if I was going.

Primordial and Moonsorrow should just each do 3hr sets or something, fuck all those other bands.
Primordial or Moonsorrow should be the headliner with the other band as direct support. Eluveitie and Korpiklaani are bigger in the states though. I like all the bands, but Primordial and Moonsorrow are just better.

Korpiklaani, Primordial and Moonsorrow should really each do their own headlining tours. Well, Moonsorrow has, twice, so I'm not too worried about them. But I wanted a full Primordial set! Fuck Eluveitie!

saw moonsorrow korpiklaani and eluvietie on last years pagan fest. thought they might change the bands a bit more.
Paganfest USA had Turisas instead of Moonsorrow and Korpiklaani last year, we're only seeing Eluvetie for a second time. Europe's line up for paganfest is different I believe.