Pagan's Mind-Prog or Power or both????

Well,thanks to all the different reponses to my question,I have bought all 4 albums and plan on listening to them over the next week or two.
Thanks everybody!!!!

I think Celestial Entrance is their best album. Great stuff. They are awesome live. Both appearances at ProgPower have been memorable for me. Jorn is one of the best guitarists in the land. I personally feel they are more prog than power.

Another vote for Celestial Entrance. I don't even think it's close and would rank God's Equation well ahead of Enigmatic: Calling.

As or the original question, they strike an even balance between the Power and Prog. And none of their albums really leans one way more than the others. Their sound has remained pretty consistent.

Zod

Pagan's Mind is indeed progressive power metal! They are in my PPUSA Top 5 Bands Seen List! Hail! Can't wait to see 'em again next year!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:

Another vote for Celestial Entrance. I don't even think it's close and would rank God's Equation well ahead of Enigmatic: Calling.

As or the original question, they strike an even balance between the Power and Prog. And none of their albums really leans one way more than the others. Their sound has remained pretty consistent.

Zod
CE 11/10
GE 10/10
:headbang: