Pain of Salvation fans?

Dhein

Jan 26, 2004
Tx, US
The Perfect Element I
Remedy Lane

Two amazing albums, what do you guys think.

They're already up to par with Opeth in my list, now I have two #1 favorite bands.

I already know I am breaking the rules, oh well. I suppose I could make another how-to-growl question thread(off topic as well).

: /

And who the hell is that Jew in your sig fucking that woman. Very inapropriate I might say!

Dhein said:
The Perfect Element I
Remedy Lane

Two amazing albums, what do you guys think.

They're already up to par with Opeth in my list, now I have two #1 favorite bands.

Add their first two to that list also, they fucking rock.

PoS>Opeth

but only by a SMALL margin. Both are in my top 5 (DT being at #1)

TPE1 and Rl are fucking amazing. But I dont know if a lot of people on this board would get into it that much. Maybe, who knows. Everyone should give those albums a try.

Dhein said:
I already know I am breaking the rules, oh well. I suppose I could make another how-to-growl question thread(off topic as well).

: /

And who the hell is that Jew in your sig fucking that woman. Very inapropriate I might say!
IS THAT HELEN HUNT?! OMG. What is that picture from? :(

Also, Pain of Salvation is the best band in history. Their last four cds are GOLD, Entropia has its moments but I don't really like it as much.

PoS and Opeth are the two most played bands in my cd collection! Who ever said that there aren't many PoS and Opeth fans is incorrect. We've discussed PoS quite a bit here.

I like POS and Opeth equally.

I can't believe I've found another band that is up to par with Opeth. Something you can listen to alot, creative music that is unpredictable.

Have you heard their new live album? It's great too.

Well, just in these past few days I haven't been able to get Remedy Lane out of my cd player. PoS are very unique, and personally, I wouldn't even call them metal, Id gear more towards rock. I read some of the lyrics to the album, and man, where Mikael tries to hide all meaning behind his songs, Gildenlow opens up like nothing else, and makes it very clear what the songs are about. Awesome band, trailing Opeth, but I haven't dove into any other albums yet, so we'll see.

Your opinion, and I respect that, but a very immature opinion....why do you call them gay, and why does he piss you off?? Metalheads are so fucking closeminded, it's ridiculous.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Your opinion, and I respect that, but a very immature opinion....why do you call them gay, and why does he piss you off?? Metalheads are so fucking closeminded, it's ridiculous.

Maybe I used inapropriate language, sorry for that :) I simply dislike the sound of his voice and the music itself isnt heavy enough for me.
Oh, and Im not closeminded, believe me :Smug:

Maq said:
Maybe I used inapropriate language, sorry for that :) I simply dislike the sound of his voice and the music itself isnt heavy enough for me.
Oh, and Im not closeminded, believe me :Smug:

Thank you for not just saying stupid shit back, now that you explained why you dont like em, I respect your opinion, and dont think that you're a closeminded fuckface.