Pain of Salvation fans?

PoS is gay. Not metal. The vocalist pisses me off.

Haha, the vocalist is very heavy in many places. So...you only like metal, why are you listening to Opeth then?

Think you're a shit.

That makes no sense, you're an idiot with a dumb name and stupid sig.

Mark said:
Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

ggggggu said:
You're name is even dumber! I can't see yer sig, but I bet it's EVEN DUMBER!

IDIOT!

This is just an amazing band. And I have only really heard "perfect element part 1". Already I can tell they are awesome, and i sereously consider buying all their albums.

ggggggu said:
You're name is even dumber! I can't see yer sig, but I bet it's EVEN DUMBER!

IDIOT!

Well the problem with your name is a 3 year old could have created it. And your sig was dumb because it was too big, plus WTF was it about.

Dhein said:
Haha, the vocalist is very heavy in many places. So...you only like metal, why are you listening to Opeth then?

You wanted an opinion on PoS, so I gave one. I paraphrased by previous thread so that I wouldnt insult anybody. I listen to all kinds of music, but too much death metal lately, that is why I dont like PoS at the moment. It is possible I'll change my mind, but its not the time yet;) mmmmkay?

pick me! pick me! :D PoS are my favouritest band as well along side opeth, in case you hadn't guessed ;) and I like all their albums, but especially the latest two. does everyone here have favourite songs or something? mine would have to be "undertow" and "water", but pretty much all their songs are good for one reason or another. did I hear rightly that their new album is out? I heard that someone has leaked a live album they made recently on the internet and I even have some of it, but it only appears to be live renditions of their previous songs. is there any new material on the way? oh and someone should do a study into why so many people who like opeth/PoS also like PoS/opeth and vice versa. it's just that for some reason no one seems to be able to put a finger on patricularily why they like one band or another, but whenever I hear someone mention one band as being their favourite, the other is never far behind. there must be some correlation/similarities between the bands which is hard to define or sumthin.

I'll take a stab at you question why people like both Opeth and PoS. It's because they both express alot of emotion with their music.

Liquid Tension said:
I'll take a stab at you question why people like both Opeth and PoS. It's because they both express alot of emotion with their music.

Plus they're both amazingly talented bands and have great frontmen.

Pain of Salvation are so freakin awesome. Daniel Gilednlow is probably my favorite musician/songwriter. He is so talented. His songs have so much emotion it is not funny. So many layers. He is a genious, and a hell of singer too.

My faves are This Heart of Mine (I Pledge), People Passing By, A Trace of Blood, and The Perfect Element.

This is my first post on the Opeth board so hi :)

Rock on people, especially if you like POS :headbang: