Painting your future...

I have had a shitload of bad luck theese 3 last years , with my health and work. So I HOPE that in the future things will get better..That I can have a baby and get married to my lovely Kim :)
Also that my carriere can turn my way.
This is my hope for the future :D

About my future: right now I don't have school till after the summer vacation. Then I learn for animal care. I hope I will work in a zoo as a job. And I hope I will play in a band soon but it is difficult to find people with same interests who play an instrument too.

Holy shit. Does everybody on this board miss a person to be with?

Well, not necessarily... even tho I miss a person, it's not cause there is none, but cause that one is far away at the moment ;) Not for too long, tho :) :) I guess at least someone else on the board feels so, too?!

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Holy shit. Does everybody on this board miss a person to be with?
If that's so, why don't all the single just get together and have a
party, so that you might find eachother :D ;)

That may not work as some of us live very far away... Also there is the question of compatibility. You can't just throw people together and expect them to fall in love with each other. :p :D

Originally posted by mousewings

You can't just throw people together and expect them to fall in love with each other. :p :D

in fact i think that's exactly what happens most of the times. :p

@lordenlil: i don't really miss someone to be with, but it's not as if i'm exactly alone and devoid of love from friends and similar. if i were, i'd probably miss a partner very badly. i guess it's human. but i like the party idea. :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

in fact i think that's exactly what happens most of the times. :p

Hmm... true. It depends on who is thrown together... and the question of it lasting past the wine... :D

The party idea is starting to sound good... and it won't be painful... perhaps. How about holding it in a desolate city in Canada? :D

Hmm... true. It depends on who is thrown together... and the question of it lasting past the wine... :D

The party idea is starting to sound good... and it won't be painful... perhaps. How about holding it in a desolate city in Canada? :D

you know i'm all for canada. :D
as for not lasting past the wine, i'll say it again: isn't that exactly what happens in any circumstance most of the times? ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I'd say meet here in Minnesota, it's in the middle of everyone else!! :D

do i have minnesota in the middle of me? :confused: that would probably explain all those funny noises my belly makes after the first six-packs: it's minnesota filing complaints. :D

rahvin.

Good point mousewings, however, I hope there will be some evidence soon, to disperse your slightly negative view on such things like meetings of board members :)

Indeed, a big meeting would be really cool, to meet all the reat people here!! But then, uncle capitalism doesn't like to see that, it would appear...

Originally posted by Morgana
... maybe Robin in July? Hehehe, if we go for it... 1666 km from my place... huh, looks... :devil: :Smokedev: :devil:

....in July???
1666 km is very evil indeed :D
(getting off topic again - hope you get ICQ fixed soon..)