Painting your future...

Originally posted by Ziuwarian

Good point mousewings, however, I hope there will be some evidence soon, to disperse your slightly negative view on such things like meetings of board members :)

Indeed, a big meeting would be really cool, to meet all the reat people here!! But then, uncle capitalism doesn't like to see that, it would appear...

I am not negative on the meeting of board members. I am just negative in the aspects of board members falling in love. Well, I am very cynical on any aspect of falling in love. Quite strange since I want to find a guy...

I don't think I will be able to meet anyone from a board for quite a while... Limited travel opportunities... very limited.

My future is looking somewhat ok right now....unlike most of u i am to stupid for college so i went straight into a laborer position.....i should have kept it but for a reason i cant think of i joined the army...now im out and im in a crappy job...but if i can get my tuition from the army i can get a tech degree in welding and be a welder...haha thats actually what i want to do.....and be an armourer someday on the side :D

Originally posted by WorldEater
My future is looking somewhat ok right now....unlike most of u i am to stupid for college so i went straight into a laborer position.....i should have kept it but for a reason i cant think of i joined the army...now im out and im in a crappy job...but if i can get my tuition from the army i can get a tech degree in welding and be a welder...haha thats actually what i want to do.....and be an armourer someday on the side :D

Hey, don't insult yourself for deciding to not go to college. It is a personal choice of whether or not to go to... not an indication of intelligence. :)

Originally posted by mousewings

Hey, don't insult yourself for deciding to not go to college. It is a personal choice of whether or not to go to... not an indication of intelligence. :)

Thanx...but i meant that i have a learning disability so im not quite able to grasp college studies...:lol:

Wtf? Learning disability? I guess I ahve one, too... I NEVER managed to learn more than just two pages, then it just wouldn't get inside my head anymore, and I'd never get the concentration to push on. Something like that? Well, I managed High School with that (and even with a seemingly good result ;) ) and plan on studying, soon.

Become an armourer??? What would you do then? Don't say forge armors :D :)

Wtf? Learning disability? I guess I ahve one, too... I NEVER managed to learn more than just two pages, then it just wouldn't get inside my head anymore, and I'd never get the concentration to push on. Something like that? Well, I managed High School with that (and even with a seemingly good result ;) ) and plan on studying, soon.

Become an armourer??? What would you do then? Don't say forge armors :D :)

yeh that sounds about like my problem.....and i like to make armour as a hobby really so yes i would forge armour....but just for fun haha....its an old tradition that is slowly dying out and i would like to learn it before its 2 late is all...:D

Then, I do hope you get to learn it ... dunno if one can learn that around here, but there are some weapon-smiths around, so why no armourers?!

as i said its a dying tradition...i am having to do insane research to find old methods that actually "forge" instead of cast or some other modern forming. I am teaching myself as i go...so its a slow and quite tedious process...but as with wisdom it comes with time....for most anyways haha