Panopticon/Oceanic > any Opeth release

I've been listening to Opeth only for a couple of years... maybe start of 2004. I first heard Isis start of last year, but didn't start heavily listening to them until probably halfway through last year. I know for a fact that I'm getting tired of Opeth. I listen to a song and move on to something else. And I agree that in years to come I'll probably have more bands to overtake Opeth and Isis but that's natural. If I didn't that'd mean I wasn't discovering music.

biggsy said:
I've been listening to Opeth only for a couple of years... maybe start of 2004. I first heard Isis start of last year, but didn't start heavily listening to them until probably halfway through last year. I know for a fact that I'm getting tired of Opeth. I listen to a song and move on to something else. And I agree that in years to come I'll probably have more bands to overtake Opeth and Isis but that's natural. If I didn't that'd mean I wasn't discovering music.

BWP came out in 2001. D1/D2 came out in 2002/3. I THINK YOUR CALENDAR'S A BIT MESSED.