Pantera

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr. toby said:
Shows how much you know about them. He didn't have a shaved head since fucking ages ago, and how the fuck is he anything remotely resembling a Nazi?
Reading Comprehension 101.

me said:
"And to all my brothers with the shaved heads, eighty fucking eight!"
-Anselmo at at least one concert; widely reported.
It would've saved me twenty seconds if you had read my post in the first place.

jar-gilon said:
hey Pyrus, you like Arghoslent? Burzum? and of those other nazi/rascist bands? or do you just ignore their ideology because you like the music?
Haven't heard Argholsent, and I'm bored by Burzum. But I do listen to Nokturnal Mortum, and no, I don't care about the ideology. I just download instead of buy.

And I don't hate Pantera because Phil's an idiot, I hate Pantera because they suck. Phil being a cunt is something of a bonus.

i've never heard of Phil being rascist, only denying being rascist.
You've heard it now.

and to the dude that was saying Pantera ripped off that other band i cant remember the name of, if they were so fucking great and pantera stole their sound, where are all their cds? the world tours? the global fucking Domination (\m/)?
WORST ARGUMENT EVER. As well ask, if metal is so great, how come it doesn't sell like Britney Spears? You should be aware that sales ? quality. I mean, that's so wretchedly obvious I wonder how you found the "post reply" button.

perhaps the fact that they never seemed to get anywhere good is testament that pantera was a better band, regardless of their roots and/or influences. Everything is stolen these days, Doesnt change the fact Pantera are Revolutionary.
I said that they changed metal forever. Unfortunately, they changed it by inspiring nu-metal.

Pyrus said:
Cowboys From Hell is solid thrash. Vulgar is medicore, and everything else (including the hair albums) sucks.

That band is, along with Sepultura and Machine Head, directly responsible for the birth of mallcore.

most mallcore doesnt even touch the heaviness that pantera put forth. when you label linkin park as mallcore and then compare then to pantera, well my respect for your opinion goes out the door.

That said, Pantera is an originator of a very unique sound that few bands have yet to match. Not only in skill, but also in style and versatility as they have shown from cowboys to hell to trendkill. damn good band.

Linkin Park isn't even mallcore. They're pop rock.

Mallcore is mainly Mudvayne, Hatebreed, Slipknot, Korn, that sort of thing. If you can't tell how they dervied their sound from the Shitty Trinity of Pantera, Sepultera, and Machine Head, then...

...oh wait, I just looked at your current playlist. No wonder your ears are broken.

Pyrus said:
Linkin Park isn't even mallcore. They're pop rock.

Mallcore is mainly Mudvayne, Hatebreed, Slipknot, Korn, that sort of thing. If you can't tell how they dervied their sound from the Shitty Trinity of Pantera, Sepultera, and Machine Head, then...

...oh wait, I just looked at your current playlist. No wonder your ears are broken.

Quit stating your opinion as FACT YOU FAYGIT, geez, everyone else around here does it, but I'm going to make it look like you're the only one because you insulted hatebreed, you opinion-as-fact faygit.:lol:

Pyrus said:
o bugger off.

And stay away from my sister, you French freak.

lmao, that would be reaper you f00, and AHM NOT FRENCH. No outrageous accent and I don't fart in your general direction. If you didn't notice, my post came straight from the Chasm of Sar. :p

EDIT: You make me feel like...Speedy Gonzales or something...Mexico fucking sucks.

Pyrus said:
You were planning to hit on her too. And your screen name is Jean-Pierre. Therefore you're French. DO THE MATH, MAN, DO THE MATH.

What the crap does Mexico have to do with anything?

Elementary, dear jewson, elementary.

AHM LEBANESE I TELL YA.

On topic:

POOOOOWAAAAAA METUUUUUL!

Jean-Pierre said:
Quit stating your opinion as FACT YOU FAYGIT, geez, everyone else around here does it, but I'm going to make it look like you're the only one because you insulted hatebreed, you opinion-as-fact faygit.:lol:
The boy in the glass house just hucked a boulder. :p

"Have you even heard of Christ Inversion or Viking Crown? Or even Eibon?"

Yes, I have, foodgepacker

Shut up, you wierdo. Pantera own like nothing else, why will you not just realize that and we can all get along knowing that you love them.

Woot, an Australian. I live in Canberra... and I'm guessing you live in Darwin?

And anyway, if you guys all hate Pantera so fuckin much, why'd you come in this thread anyway?

YYYEEESSS!!! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.