Pantera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrus said:
Nicely done, 5thSeason.

Pantera WAS revolutionary, though, you can't argue against that. They dumbed down Exhorder's sound so that trendy teenagers could listen to it and think "O MAN I'M SO HARDKÖRE!!" and thus helped spawn mallcore/nu-metal.

ya. i guess you are right about that... they were revolutionary in that respect. they started the mallcore revolution... THANKS A LOT! (sarcasm) lol

Pyrus said:
I'm Jewish, so I kinda take the "Eighty-fucking-eight!" thing personally.
Please forgive me, but I don't follow. What does that mean?

Also, I used to know a lot of metal kids that didn't like Pantera because hey were 'too heavy' and played too many '80's solos'. :erk:

k, the rascism shit so far cant be proved or disproved so its also a "moot" point(was that intentional or do you not know its mute?)
"Also, whoever thinks that people who don't like Pantera are 'wrong' are simply too stupid to live. How the fuck do you come up with this shit? I'm WRONG because my tastes do not allow me to enjoy Pantera after Cowboys From Hell? You haven't listened to Exhorder, that's your problem (speaking to all who haven't heard them). By the way, I will know whether or not you've heard them quite easily, simply by noticing whether or not you say Exhorder is not as good as Pantera, because that's just a silly fucking statement that can only be made in either total, all encompassing jest or total, all encompassing ignorance." - Doden
If you read the first 2 sentences and the last 2 sentences you will soon realise that you manage to contradict yourself without even breaking paragraph.
So let me get this right, im not allowed to tell you that pantera are better than exhorder because of my musical preference(i have heard some exhorder thanks to this thread, not a whole album and i can see a few similarities. but not the carbon-copy that all you seem to blinded by) but im an idiot if i do think pantera are better(In your opinion).
dude....i think my brain is gonna explode..

Jaar-Gilon said:
k, the rascism shit so far cant be proved or disproved so its also a "moot" point(was that intentional or do you not know its mute?)

dictionary.com said:
moot point

A debatable question, an issue open to argument; also, an irrelevant question, a matter of no importance. For example, Whether Shakespeare actually wrote the poem remains a moot point among critics, or It's a moot point whether the chicken or the egg came first. This term originated in British law where it described a point for discussion in a moot, or assembly, of law students. By the early 1700s it was being used more loosely in the present sense.

Wrong again, dumbass.

Jaar-Gilon said:

moot.jpg

dude, you are fucking DUMB.

invest in a dictionary... seriously.

also, yes you are allowed to have your own opinion, and if its your opinion that Pantera is better than Exhorder thats cool... your just wrong. :rolleyes:

and on that note, i admit i have been well and truly owned. My lack of Vocabulary and lack of sleep have combined to make UBER-IDIOT
Doesnt change the fact i hate pyrus. you are my mortal enemy.

Actually, I find Exodus to be a bit weak.

Damn. Why couldn't you have made a Torture Squad Appreciation thread?

anonymousnick2001 said:
Actually, I find Exodus to be a bit weak.

Damn. Why couldn't you have made a Torture Squad Appreciation thread?

Because you enjoy incubus. ;)

KICK YOU IN THE FACE
AND RAPE...AND MURDER...YOUR WIFE!

Seriously though...defenestration should be in order due to your comment on Exodus...

Pyrus said:
Just listen to "Piranha." No weak, only thrash.
Actually, I like that song. ;)

Jean-Pierre said:
Because you enjoy incubus. ;)

KICK YOU IN THE FACE
AND RAPE...AND MURDER...YOUR WIFE!

Seriously though...defenestration should be in order due to your comment on Exodus...
Ooh...cheap shot. :p

Defenstration? Hmmm...only if you use a spoon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.